Chapter 12

Lei'lani

5 months later

5 months later

"So you really mad?" I said, amusingly as I looked at Dave while he ignored me.

He looked at me while rolling his blunt and shook his head, "I'm good."

I smacked my lips, "Your attitude says otherwise."

He reached for his lighter on the nightstand, "I'm just trynna figure out since when you wanna have a nigga wear fuckin' condoms, who does that shit."

"Obviously me. Your daughter was just born, you don't need anymore incidents so I'm trying to be careful."

"That don't mean shit. If I get you pregnant it's cause I wanted to and in all honesty, I'm surprised you not yet." He said, nonchalantly.

I folded my arms, "Well, if you weren't in the predicament that you're in now, I would've considered it. But, you have too much on your plate right now. Therefore, we will be using condoms."

"I'm not using shit. What's the fuckin' point in that? I've been all in your shit raw for how long and now you wanna be protected? Fuck outta here. No."

"How about we just don't fuck at all then? See. Problem solved." I got out of his bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I heard him chuckle and mumble under his breath, "I'm finna have to choke this girl out."

"And watch me knock you right upside your big ass head." I replied back and slammed the door closed.

Do y'all know how it feels to be with somebody who just wants their way all the fucking time? I thought I was bad but this motherfucker has me beat. He wanna be all sweet and shit when he's around our families but when we alone I get Lucifer's son. Don't get me wrong, that's my big baby and he treats me like a queen but at the same time I be wanting to smother him in his sleep. I mean, we both know neither one of us is going anywhere but baby, I gotta go somewhere before I cut them damn braids out and sell them on eBay.

I went ahead and used the bathroom and got my hygiene together. I decided to take my shower too, just because I know he's going to have something to say. We usually take showers together so, he's going to be in his feelings.

Once I finished my well-needed shower, I dried my body off and put my robe on before walking back into the bedroom. I noticed he was just sitting up against the headboard while on his phone with a mug on his face with his mad ass. I sat on the edge of the bed and started to prepare to lotion my body up. But, before I could even get a drop of lotion in my hand, the mad man just had to open his mouth.

"So we takin' showers alone now?"

I tucked my lips in to stop myself from laughing and shook my head, "You heard the water running didn't you? You could've walked in there yourself."