Chapter 10

Lei'lani

"Bae, leave me alone forreal

"Bae, leave me alone forreal." I whined as I tried to pull the covers back over my body.

"No, get yo ass up. We got shit to do, Phat."

I put my face in the pillow and finally pulled the covers over me, "No we don't." I muffled.

Dave pulled the cover away from me again and smacked my thigh, "C'mon, get up."

I quickly sat up, "Ouch! You mothaf-" I took a deep breath, "Touch me again and I'ma punch you in the fucking neck!"

He held an amused look on his face, "Who the fuck you talkin' to?"

I mugged him, "I'm talking to yo big ass."

He chuckled, "You betta watch ya mouth, real shit."

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"Yeah? I'ma give you sum'n to fuckin' get loud about." He started to pull his boxers down and I jumped my ass up.

I looked at him like he was crazy, "If you even think you fucking me, you better think again!"

"Then you betta take ya ass to the bathroom and get in that fuckin' shower." He pointed towards the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me, "Nigga think he run shit but he don't. Let yo hair touch yo neck first before you try telling me what to do." I mumbled.

He busted through the door and his face held a mug, "Fuck you say under ya breath?"

"Huh? What? Boy, I was talking about how cold it was. Nobody talking bout you." I lied.

"Keep playin' with me, Phat. I'ma really paralyze yo ass." He eyed me as he walked out.

I rolled my eyes while turning on the shower and whispered to myself, "And I'ma like it."

After my shower, I walked back into his bedroom seeing him sitting on the bed on his phone, halfway dressed. I went ahead and dried my body off and applied lotion then proceeded to pick out something to wear for the day. I decided to wear a nude, white, and black matching set from Fashion Nova and my all white Chanel gym shoes.

After getting dressed, I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair because it was looking a mess after last night. Good thing it was still secured. I put some of my hair products in to make my curls come back to life and did my edges. I got my scarf and wrapped it around my head so my edges can lay and then went ahead and got my face together. I usually don't wear too much makeup so I used some concealer, filled in my eyebrows, put some lashes on, and applied highlight. I unwrapped the scarf after 10 minutes and ran my fingers through my hair. Satisfied with my look, I went back into the bedroom and grabbed my 'Lei'lani' necklace to put around my neck.

Since Dave wasn't in the room, I assumed he was probably downstairs waiting for me. I quickly sprayed on my favorite Chanel perfume then made sure to grab my jean jacket, my phone, and purse, and made my way downstairs. I saw Dave sitting on the couch and he looked up when I was at the bottom of the stairs.