Chapter 6

Lei'lani

"So are you gonna tell us who dicked you down last night?"

I looked at Kabrina and Autumn as they both sat in my kitchen and interrogated me, "Nope. Now, do y'all want anything? Something to drink? Orrrr, I can make y'all something to eat."

"Oh you got that extravagant pipe. Since when did you start offering to cook for us?" Kabrina asked with a shocked expression on her face.

"Right! Where all this hospitality come from?" Autumn co-signed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and took out a fruit bowl that was in my fridge and put it on the table, "Y'all don't know what y'all talkin bout."

"Oh but we do. That smile has yet to leave off your face AND you're glowing. Since when did we keep secrets from each other?" Autumn asked while raising her eyebrow.

I shook my head, "It's not that I'm keeping a secret, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm really doing at this point."

"With who, is the question." Kabrina eyed me.

"Why can't we just talk about something else?" I asked.

"Because this is important. Stop beating around the bush and spill the piping hot tea." Autumn said while eating a strawberry.

I huffed because they were never going to leave me alone about this, "It was... Dave." I fake coughed while saying his name.

Autumn cuffed her ear, "I'm sorry, it was who?"

I went to the sink and started running water and acted like I was about to wash the nonexistent dishes that were in the sink, "Dave."

"Ain't no damn dishes in that sink, turn the water off and face us." Kabrina said. I smacked my lips and turned the water off and turned to face them while looking down, "Now, I could've sworn Dave just slipped out yo mouth."

I acted like I was confused, "Is that what you heard?"

"Lei'lani Marie!" Autumn yelled.

"Okay fine! It was him." I said. They both gasped dramatically while holding their hands against their chests. "But! We didn't have sex, I just got some head."

"Oh, you better tell it all right now and don't leave a detail out hunny!"

I went ahead and gave them the whole run down about last night and how we ended up in the predicament we were in. It still doesn't feel real to me when I think about it. I actually got some head from Dave East and it was... sensational.

"So what happened this morning? Was it awkward between y'all? Did he leave without saying anything?" Autumn questioned me.

"Actually... no."

_________

Earlier that day

"Wake up mamas."