Chapter 8

Lei'lani

"Come in, I was just finishing up in the kitchen

"Come in, I was just finishing up in the kitchen." I moved to the side and let Dave walk in.

"Smells good." He said while taking off his shoes.

"Thanks. I made garlic butter shrimp scampi with pasta and garlic bread. You hungry?"

"I could eat."

I nodded my head and turned around and made my way back to the kitchen. I walked to the sink and started to wash my hands so that I could serve. While I lathered my hands with soap, I smelled a familiar fragrance and felt a presence behind me. I chose not to say anything and ran my hands under the water to rinse the soap off and turned the water off. As I grabbed a paper towel, I felt myself being lifted and sat on the counter.

I looked at Dave as he stood in between my legs and looked at me with an unfamiliar look in his eyes, "What?"

He continued to look at me for a minute then he wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled my face closer to his and smashed his lips into mine. Even though I was caught off guard, I wrapped my legs around his waist out of instinct. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and started to do that slow, nasty kissing. All you could hear is the sounds of our lips smacking. I felt a familiar wet feeling in my between my legs so I'm pretty sure there's a huge wet spot down there.

He started to pull away while softly biting my lip and looked at me with his low, hooded eyes, "I didn't get greeted properly at the door so I thought I would fix that."

Fuck this friend shit, take me upstairs and put a baby in me. I thought.

I cleared my throat, "Well, uh, the food is ready. You said you were hungry, right? I can feed you if you'd like. The food."

He chuckled at how flustered I was, "Yeah, you can feed me the food. You got dessert too?"

"No, but I have ice cream in the freezer and I can make brownies."

He licked his lips, "I actually had you laid on the table with your legs spread opened in mind but, brownies sound good too."

"Okay!" I quickly slid off of the counter and went to grab a plate, "Let me make your plate before the food gets cold." I don't know what's gotten into this man today but, he gotta stop.

He sat down at the island and watched me as I made his plate. Once I was finished, I sat the plate in front of him.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome. You want anything to drink?" I asked, before I started making my plate.

"Water is cool."

I went to the fridge and got two water bottles then proceeded to make my plate. I sat his water bottle in front of him then sat across from him.

We both ate silently but after 10 minutes I decided to speak up, "So, what was that about?"