Chapter 9

Dave

"Dave what is up with you? Cause you been acting weird since I got here last night

"Dave what is up with you? Cause you been acting weird since I got here last night."

I snapped out of the deep thought I was in and looked at Lani as she stared at me, "Nothing mamas, I'm good."

"No, you're not. You keep spacing out and it seems like there's something heavy on your mind then when I ask it's always 'I'm good'. Then, you not even acting like you happy I'm here either. You know what, I'ma just get my stuff and book a flight back home." Before she could get up and try to go get her stuff, I pulled her into my lap.

"Chilllll, whatchu trynna leave for?" I frowned.

"Because you won't tell me what's up with you!"

I sighed, "There's nothin' wrong wit me baby. When I tell you I'm good, I'm dead ass. You can catch an attitude all you want to but you not fuckin' goin nowhere."

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms, "I came down here to spend time with my man and get some lovin' but it's going the complete opposite."

"I'm sorry mamas, this mixtape just been weighin' heavy on my mind and I shouldn't let it fuck up my time wit you. Let me make it up to you." I turned her around so that she was straddlin' my lap.

She looked at me, "How you gonna do that?"

"What you want?" I asked as I palmed her ass.

"Food and dick."

I couldn't help but to laugh, "I can provide that, a lot of it."

"Good because you're taking me out to eat and then when we come back I want you to put me to sleep."

I smirked, "I hope you don't tap out like last time."

She smacked her lips, "First of all, I didn't even tap out. Don't hype yourself up."

I rose an eyebrow, "Yeah? So why did you keep screamin' that you couldn't take it and I was too deep."

"Shut up, I didn't say that."

"Heardju. I'm don't wanna hear the word 'stop' while I'm in them guts then since you a big girl and all."

"Okay baby wait, I was just playing. Your dick is dangerous and you a whole 'nother level of freak." She whined.

I chuckled, "I been told you how I got down. I ain't one of them soft niggas you fucked wit before ma. I'll have you thinkin' bout baby names quick."

She got up from my lap, "Boy please. I'ma just prove you wrong and show you that I can take it cause you not finna try to punk me."

I smacked her ass, "Yeah yeah, go get ya shit so I can feed yo fat ass."

"My booty is getting fatter ain't it?" She said as she started twerkin' in my lap.