hangovers

A/n: just a little note that there's a pov switch towards the end of the chapter, hope there's no confusion.

i didn't remember most of last night, and i wasn't sure if i wanted to. i remembered little things, like taking alex's hat, being upside down and a lot of hugging, but the more i thought about it the more embarrassed i got.

i shuffled through the bathroom cabinet for painkillers, dry swallowing them because i didn't feel like eating or drinking anything. i walked past alex's room, and i saw that he was still sleeping. i placed the container on his nightstand and went back to bed.

my head still hurt when i woke up, but it was a lot better than before. i dragged myself out of bed, stopping for a second since my vision went spotty.

it was mid afternoon the earliest, but i wanted coffee so i made some. i heard rummaging in alex's room, so i imagined that he was up. he had mentioned to me how he liked his coffee, so i made him some too. 

i took out my phone, replying to some tweets and liking them. i wasn't very active on social media, mostly because i was very new to it, but for the most part the community was cool. of course, some people can't mind their own business and are assholes for no reason, but that wasn't everyone.

i opened a dm from someone named dream. i was pretty sure i knew about him, but i couldn't remember any details about him.

DREAM

hey, i've noticed we have mutual friends

and i figured i'd introduce myself.

i'm dream, or clay, whatever's easier.

                                                                                                                                                                                         REYNA

hi, i'm reyna! it's nice to meet you :)

i decided that dream was nice to do that, even though he seems to be the most famous out of everyone. he was nice enough so far. 

"good morning." alex groans. 

"it's 2 o'clock." i have an amused smile on my face. alex's hair was all over the place, and his beanie was no where to be seen. he only had one sock on, and was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. he had heavy bags under his eyes, and my admiration of eye bags wasn't helping my fluttering heart.

"oh." he pauses. "good afternoon."