party

tw: underage drinking, fist fight, racism 

i would like to specify that i'm aware mexico isn't dirty or full of drug dealers. reyna just grew up in a bad area where that stuff was common, just wanted to say so no one gets the wrong idea.

reyna really liked how the dress looked on her. she was used to wearing mostly baggy clothes, so the tight dress she had on was definitely different. she was expecting to feel more self conscious, but her confidence boosted. 

maybe it was the instagram edit audios she was listening to while she got ready, but she felt she was having a main character moment. 

she decided it was probably the only time she'd be able to go all out, so she did. she straightened her hair, turning out surprisingly well. she had cut her leg while she was shaving, but it was hardly noticeable. she added red lipstick and heavier eye makeup. she used highlighted that she recently got, making her skin look golden and glowy. 

she didn't give a shit about what anyone else thought of her, she loved the way she looked. she knew she didn't need the makeup to prove it, but there's no shame in showing off a little. 

she held her heels in her right hand, walking out of the bathroom to find karl and alex. they were supposed to be there in twenty minutes, and it was about a 15 minute drive. reyna walked into the kitchen to drink some water, since she was planning on drinking tonight.

alex stood by the fridge, his face turning bright red when he saw the girl. his eyes went wide, taking in her appearance. he had never seen that much skin on reyna and it caught him off guard.

there was no denying that alex thought reyna was beautiful, but seeing her so confident, knowing exactly how gorgeous she looked, was a whole other feeling for him. 

alex had on a white dress shirt with a black tie. his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and his hair was less messy than usual. reyna thought alex always looked very, very attractive, but especially right now. he didn't have his beanie so you could see his whole face. his jawline looked exceptionally sharp tonight.

"you look hot." reyna says, fully aware to what she was doing to alex. she wasn't lying, though, just teasing him. it worked well, alex going a brighter shade of red.

"alright is everyone ready- OH MY GOD!" karl walks in, immediately covering his eyes and turning out the kitchen.

"KARL! relax, dude." reyna laughs. alex, who was still too flustered to speak, stood still.

karl was the designated driver, since he didn't feel like being hungover the next day. as they climbed into the car, they discussed the plan. karl didn't want anyone doing anything too stupid, since they already had a bad rep. being a social media influencer was one thing, but being apart of the gaming community was probably the worst type of media. getting paid to play video games and be funny was something a lot of people were jealous of.

so basically, alex had to stay with reyna at all times. karl would be bouncing around, since he knew pretty much everyone that was going to be there. reyna decided not to get too drunk, and made sure alex watched her drink.

"okay, let's get ready to party!" karl weakly says. the house was packed, people were pouring into the huge home, music was blaring, it was like a rich kid high school party.

"how long are we staying here?" reyna asked, not wanting to be surrounded by sweaty drunk people for long.

"no longer than 1." karl decides. he didn't want to be there either.