fanfiction and wii bowling

"why are we doing this?" i sigh, covering my face with my hand. i can't believe we're doing this, on stream as well.

"because it's funny!" alex laughs.

"reading fanfiction about each other isn't the first thing to come to mind when i think of something funny." i hit my head on the desk for dramatic affect. i've definitely learned to be more showy of my emotions whenever i streamed.

"you also lost the coin toss." he points at me as he speaks.

"shut the hell up." i groan. "what's the title for this one?"

"it's called 'an unlikely love'" alex laughs. 

"no." i get up and walk out of the frame. "i am not reading this."

"okay, okay, okay. what if i read them to you?" alex laughs.

"no i-"

"THE DAY STARTED LIKE ANY OTHER!" he cuts me off.

"NO!"

after an hour of genuine embarrassment, alex was finally ready to move on to something else, until we got a dono.

a 200 dollar dono.

to act out the fucking fanfiction.

"we have to! they already paid!"

"no we don't! we definitely don't!"  

"SAY THE LINE!"

"NO!"

"DO IT!"

"MAKE ME!"

uh oh. maybe i shouldn't of said that. alex looks at me with a small smirk. there was no denying he was more confident on stream, and i was not.

i ducked under the desk and screamed, alex following while yelling 'me perdonas'. he sits down next to me and a pretend to rock back and forth.

"okay, anyway!" he jumps up, almost hitting his head on his mic. "reyna get up."

"no." i fake cry, but get up.

"say the line." alex says in a deeper voice. i prayed that chat couldn't see my face, and quietly read the text on the screen.

"i put my hair in a messy bun-"

"LOUDER!" alex yells and i fake wail.

"I PUT MY HAIR IN A MESSY BUN AND WAITED FOR QUACKITYHQ TO TEXT ME BACK!" i yelled, covering my face with my hands.

"KEEP GOING!" 

"I HAVE BEEN SLOWLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM, god this is so embarrassing-my eyes widen in shock when i see him call me on my iphone 5, why the fuck do i have an iphone five?" i interrupt myself.

"that's WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?" alex laughs.

"wait, wait is there like, nsfw in this?" i question. 

"uh, i'm not sure, let's skip a bit." alex scrolls down. "HOLY SHIT!" he points to a line on the screen, drawing my attention to it.

"i get on my knees and-WHAT?" i read out loud, not thinking about what i was saying.

"NO, NO, NO!" we both scream, trying to close the tab.

"hey rey, let's reenact that." alex laughs.

"shut the fuck up." i slap the back of his head.

"new story?" alex asks, still laughing but now adjusting his beanie.

"please no." i beg, mostly serious. the bit was a little funny, but i was very much over it. "lets read dnf fanfiction."

"YES! HEATWAVES BEEN FAKING ME OUT!" he screeches. 

after two hours of reading dreamnotfound smut to chat, we decided to end stream. we raided sam and alex went to take a shower. randomly, i remembered the stream where alex played wii for the first time a sudden really wanted to play. obviously, i waited for alex to get out of the shower before asking him about it. 

"hey do you know where you put your wii?" i ask after he came back into the room. his hair was wet and it stuck to his face, he really needed to get a haircut.

alex stops in his place and stares at me with a grin. "please tell me you want to play wii sports with me."

"why not?" i ask. i took a sip of the fanta that i had opened at least fourteen hours ago.

"lets go!" alex claps his hands. "were popping off!" he runs out of the room and comes back with two remotes and the console. he puts them on the couch before running away again, this time returning with a bunch of wires.

alex spent at least an hour trying to figure out how to set everything up, rejecting my help whenever i offered. eventually, he somehow got it done and excitedly showed me.

he puts the disk in and clicks on play.

"it's a different feeling, loosing your wii virginity." i quote in a squeaky voice, laughing my ass off. alex glares at me, trying to keep a straight face, but i made a face at him which made him laugh.

"you look like minx's cat!" he says between laughs, which made me cackle.

"wait i have to make a mii!" i remember, forcing alex to make me a mii. i wanted to actually play, so i made a very basic version of myself before getting back to the main screen.

"okay, okay, so wii bowling first because that's easiest." he suggests. 

i do the tutorial, understanding it pretty fast. alex went first, and he couldn't throw the bowling ball anywhere but behind him for a few turns.

i went next, knocking down seven pins, then the last three. somehow, i was absolutely insane at this game. i ended up finishing with 289 points, beating alex by over a hundred points.

"did you fucking hack my wii?" his jaw drops at my score. i laugh as he furiously challenges me for a rematch.

we played for hours, so long that we forgot what time it was. the night felt timeless, until we saw the sun was rising. we repeatedly yelled at the sky for no reason, sticking up the middle finger while different variations of 'fuck you' were screamed.

the yelling turned into laughter, but  eventually both of us passed out. i enjoyed the feeling of not caring what time it was, feeling like we owned the world. 

that's when i realized, i only feel that was with alex.