Chapter 38

The two days had passed really quick. Reina avoided Taehyung as much as she could. She would find him reading some letters whenever she would enter his room. She minded her own business and busied herself with her handicrafts.

Her eyes would eventually go towards his direction to find him either fixing his glasses or scratching his forehead while reading. He seemed to be really focused on that. He would scribble things on a notebook and go outside for some time .

There was no awkwardness among them. They rarely spoke with each other as he was always sitting with his letters. Reina tried not to expect anything. Everything was already set . He would leave soon. There was no use of letting her feelings grow deeper.

It was just a crush. Probably. That's what she tried to engrave in her raging mind and heart which yearned for him. It becomes even problematic when you realise that you like someone. The feelings start growing uncontrollably. They keep making you feel excited over small gestures and acts.

She needed to get rid of them. She had never liked anyone before. She had never. There were so many guys around her but she never took any interest in them. And when she met him , it felt familiar. Her stomach felt weird. A feeling of excitement always came to her whenever she was around him.

It felt as if she knew him. He was the one she had been looking for. And then there was this huge surprise. She somehow turned out to be his late lover's reincarnation. Was it why she liked him ?

She didn't think so. It was something which made her even fall deeply for him. Her body and an unconscious part of her mind did remember him but the flowers which bloomed inside her was much recently. Even in this life , she managed to like him. Even more.

He would be leaving. All the luggages were done packing. He had somehow managed to pull off a neutral face. The morning started with chaos . Some servants were sent to the mansion for helping him reach heaven with ease. They seemed like robots. They didn't talk to her. Why would they ? They were heaveners and she nothing more than a mere human being.

The chariot got filled with various things that Taehyung had decided to take with him . The letters which he had been reading were also packed in a seperate big bag .

By 10 A.M. , he was all ready to go back. Reina felt tears silently falling from her eyes when he got up in the chariot. The servants slowly got up in the chariot next to his. He was tightly holding the bag full of letters.

He was about to close the door when Reina found herself rushing towards him and held his hand. Taehyung's eyes went wide .

How did she manage to come near the chariot ? No mortal beings are able to come near it due to its combined energy of all the elements from heaven.

He stared at her crying her heart out.

" Don't go....." She pleaded.

Taehyung got up and came outside. He wrapped his arms around her. It was breaking his heart. But then there was her this extraordinary power to put her hand inside the chariot.

" Reina... Did you not feel any physical pain while you pulled my wrist ?"he questioned with a husky voice.

" No... I did not...."

" Get up on the chariot . "

" What ?"

" I am taking you to heaven. Choose one. Either you are living there with me or you are going to live on Earth like a normal human being. "

Reina looked at his face. He looked serious.

" I...."

" I am asking you to make a choice right now. We don't have much time. If you want you can stay here forever. I will make sure that you live happily. Or come to heaven with me. Be my empress and go through all hardships and wars. Be loyal to me for eternity and never lay foot on Earth."

" I will go with you.... I don't want to stay here. I choose you. "

Taehyung hugged her tightly and planted a kiss on her forehead. It's going to be a chaos in heaven soon. He held her hand and dragged her towards the chariot. She got into with ease .

Everything seemed weird. He still couldn't understand how she managed to enter the chariot. It only allowed royalties. He nevertheless sat down beside her and closed the door.

She seemed tense. She observed everything with curious eyes. Taehyung's eyes went towards her clothes. She was wearing a baggy pant with a t-shirt. Was she really going to enter heaven dressed like that ?

He could do nothing but wait for reaching heaven. A feeling of happiness and tension rushed inside him. He was about to meet his family , friends and citizens. Then there was Lord Andon. Lady Moara did make things a lot easier for him. He just needed to talk to the other emperors.

No one knew what fate had for them .

A/n : Hello darlings ! Do vote , comment and show some love !

Just kill me already ! Mafia ft writers must be screaming!