Walk home (short chapter)

"Killer Queen, primary bomb." Y/N called out.

Killer Queen appeared and touched the corpse of Valentine's clone. Then with a click it was gone without a trace. With that done, Y/N got back to bed and with the help of Killer Queen, made it look like nothing happened.

Son of bitch Valentine is now targeting Shido, I need to check on him real quick incase if he's ok. Y/N thought.

"Nurse." Y/N called after he pushed the button to call the nurse.

A few minutes passed and the nures came.

"Oh you're better now?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah, can I be discharged?" Y/N asked.

"Well, we are going to need an examination of your current state and-" the nurse began to explain before being cut off.

"I demand to be discharged right here right now." Y/N demanded, giving a menacing glare.

"O-ok, you will be discharged right now." The nurse said, terrified of Y/N's glare.

The medical equipment was soon taken off Y/N a few minutes later. Y/N changed into his clothing and ran out of the hospital.

He use Star Platinum to stand jump to cover more ground before using Hierophant Green to swing around.

All of a sudden, a hook sprang out above and hooked on to the flesh of his leg.

 Thinking quickly, Y/N wrapped Hierophant's tentacles around the wire and made the spin up to stab the user

Thinking quickly, Y/N wrapped Hierophant's tentacles around the wire and made the spin up to stab the user. The hooks slowed and stopped before they stopped to manifest.

Y/N dropped to the ground at an increasing velocity before using Hierophant to hook on to a building and swing towards his destination.

From directly behind Y/N, an explosion went off, causing major burns and making Y/N fall to the ground.

"I would keep a hold of that rock next to you." Someone suggested. "You don't want the pin to go off."

"ZA WARUDO!"

"ZA WARUDO!"

Y/N stopped time and grabbed the rock the guy suggested. With Za Warudo, he shot the guy who was talking before time resumed. An explosion went off and the guy was dead.

"Really hope he just sent 2 stand users after me." Y/N said as he picked up the pace.