Chapter 17

"Hello there." Maria greeted from a screen.

"General Kenobi." Y/N responded.

Maria looked confused.

"What do you mean, you know my name?" Maria asked.

"Was a reference." Y/N answered as he walked off.

Maria tried to follow but was limited by the screen. Disappointed, she faded away on the screen.

Y/N walked over to the commanding bridge of the airship where Kotori was waiting. She was tapping her foot impatiently, twirling around her lollipop in visible anger.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N...what in the world were you thinking on engaging in unauthorized combat and causing unnecessary injury upon yourself?" Kotori asked in an angry tone.

"I was thinking on finishing a few things up plus, imagine if that Stand user got to the Spirit, I have shown a demonstration on how that would turn out even if they could see it." Y/N simply responded.

"THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE THE ONE MOST AT RISK OF THE STANDS!" Kotori yelled.

"You know I can fight back and win, I am not weak." Y/N calmly stated.

"THEN WHAT IF THE STAND USER WAS MORE THAN YOU COULD CHEW, SURELY THERE ARE SOME OUT THERE, WHAT IF YOU ENCOUNTERED ONE!" Kotori angrily screamed.

"That hasn't happened yet, either way, I will kick his or her ass, it doesn't matter who they are." Y/N said.

Kotori remained silent, still visibly angry, but didn't say anything else, knowing that Y/N is right. Y/N, having won the argument, walked off.

"Just letting you know, Shido is cooking dinner tonight." Y/N waved off.

Diavolo: Kingu Crim-

A/N with Giorno's piano

"I am telling you the meeting will need to be an online meeting this afternoon, do you really think I can go to America?" Y/N spoke to the person on the phone.

"Noted Mr. Itsuka, thank you for informing us ahead of time." The guy on the phone thanked Y/N before hanging up.

Y/N sat on his bed exhausted.

"Doing this owner management stuff is really tiring, how did great great grandfather Joseph do this?" Y/N asked himself.

Y/N heard the door open along with an "I'm home" and some sloshing of wet clothes.

"Huh, Shido's home, eh, whatever, I need rest." Y/N said as he laid down on his bed.

He began to close his eyes until a door was slammed, twice.

"Oh god damn it."

Then a loud buzzing from the earpiece from Ratatoskr sounded.

"For fuck's sake, what now?" Y/N grumbled as he picked up the earpiece.

'Hello Y/N.' Renie said.

"What is it now?" Y/N asked.

'We have something to show you, come outside for pick up.' Renie said.

"It better be worth my time." Y/N warned.

'Trust me, it will.' Renie reassured.

After walking outside and getting picked up, Y/N walked over to Renie's location. The door opened to the analysis lab where Renie was recording a few observations of a few objects in a few containers.

"There you are, I was starting to doubt you would come here after your fight with Kotori and recently inheriting the Joestar Real estate Company." Renie said.

"Yeah, yeah, you said it would be worth my time so what is it?" Y/N asked.

Maria appeared on one of the computer screens in the lab.

"We just managed to collect 2 items of great interest, an eye, and an arrow with a beetle decoration." Maria explained.

Y/N looked amused, then looked at the containers containing said objects.

An arrow with a beetle decoration

and an eye

"I can understand the arrow but why the eye?" Y/N asked

"The eye has some very peculiar properties, but from what I concluded, it isn't from this world." Renie explained.

"In that, you would be correct." a voice said.

Both people quickly turned to face the speaker. He had blond hair in an unusual hairstyle. He wore a pink overcoat over purple clothing. He wore purple high boots and purple gloves. His style of clothing seemed out dated which made his presence more unusual.

"Allow me to introduce myself, Funny Valentine, 23rd President of the United States of America, at your acquaintance and I am going to need that eye

"Allow me to introduce myself, Funny Valentine, 23rd President of the United States of America, at your acquaintance and I am going to need that eye." Valentine said.