D4C (short chapter)

"Oi, how the hell did you get here, we are literally 15 km above the nearest city!?" Y/N questioned Valentine.

"That would be due to my Stand's ability, now pardon my intrusion and may I ask of you to give me that eye." Valentine ordered.

"Dagwa kotowaru, you have trespassed property and are claiming to be the 23rd president of the United states of America, that's bullshit, the 23rd president was Benjamin Harrison." Y/N said. "And anyway, the US has already had it's 44th president."

"Oh, so it has been about 116 years since my death in this world." Valentine said.

Y/N looked at the man in confusion, unsure what to think of this situation.

"Either way, you are still breaking a few laws and since you're a Stand user I am going to have to interrogate you." Y/N said. "And you are not getting the eye."

Valentine frowned, then let out a sigh.

"I guess force is required, then I will kill you where you stand to get that eye for my country." Funny Valentine responded.

I have a feeling that this will be  a long fight. Y/N thought as they both got ready to unleash their Stands.

"Reine get the eye away from here and the arrow too while you're at it." Y/N ordered.

"Understood." Reine answered as she pressed a button and the eye with the arrow where put away in secure containers away from the lab.

"Good choice, but you had just sealed your fate, for you shall be another sacrifice for the security of my country, D4C!" Funny Valentine called out.

The stand was a sky-like blue with baby pink lacing and shoulder pads. The laces looked like th laces seen on a baseball. The stand also wore armor the same blue coloring as the rest of its body along with 2 horn-like appendages on its head.

 The stand also wore armor the same blue coloring as the rest of its body along with 2 horn-like appendages on its head

"STAR PLATINUM!" Y/N called out.

Star Platinum appeared to Y/N's side ready for a fight.

"I see that your Stand is the same type of Stand as Star Platinum, not much range but a lot of power." Y/N commented.

"That may be true but my D4C's ability will decimate you completely." Valentine said.

"Let's find out, Valentine." Y/N said as he walked closer.