Warning

"You two, stop at this instant." A voice ordered.

Both Kurumi and the other Stand in the room stopped and looked at the window.

"Valentine." Kurumi glared at Funny Valentine.

"Valentine, why did you bring a stand user from another world, I demanded explanation." The Stand demand.

"Pucci, we need more helping hands to protect my country we already have a Spirit as an ally but we could always use more support." Valentine said.

"Oh, you got a Spirit from this world as our ally, who is it?" Kurumi asked.

"The Kurumi Tokisaki from this world of course." Valentine answered.

"Oh so in this world I am Spirit, interesting." Kurumi said.

"Anyways, Pucci, I respect that you're pursuing to complete the dream of a friend however the actions taken won't be beneficial for my people and as such your work will be continued another time." Valentine told Pucci.

"Tch."

"At least benefit of being here is that we can discuss our next courses of action." Kurumi said as she took a seat on one of the chairs. "Y/N is out cold so he can't hear us let alone attack us and if he did we already out number him."

"True." Pucci said.

"Very we then let us discuss." Valentine said as he leaned on the wall. "The Kurumi from this world has informed me of everything I need to know on Spirits here."

"And she told you about the possibility of their powers being harnessed." Kurumi said.

"Yes, their powers could be used to advance technology and proved power to many parts of my country in my world, enhance the power of the Holy Corpse and my Stand Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, either way it will benefit America." Valentine said. "One boy already has the power of two of them sealed within himself, Shido Itsuka."

"Wait isn't he related to-" Pucci began.

A blade appeared form nowhere and stabbed Valentine's cheek and lifted him in the air.

"...me." the hospitalized Y/N said with a menacing look. "If you dare touch as much as a hair on him, I will not show mercy."

Silver Chariot then moved the blade in a swift motion, cutting off the upper half of Valentine's head.

"The rest of you have a few seconds to get the fuck out of my room or you'll all be reduced to pincushions." Y/N warned as he got up.

Kurumi used her time stop to escape while Pucci decided to stay and fight. Y/N quickly stopped time, approached Pucci before pummeling him with Star Platinum.

"Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ORA!" Star Platinum yelled as it delivered it's finishing punch.

"Toki wo ugokidasu." Y/N said.

Pucci went flying out of the window and a thud was heard somewhere in the hospital.

"Huh, I attacked the Stand so the user Pucci must be somewhere beaten to a pulp." Y/N commented. "I should get the nure to discharge me."

From afar Valentine watched with a pair of binoculars at the hospital room.

"Great choice, I always let my clones do my biddings in most situations." A voice behind him commented.

"I should have broken his neck if I knew he was going to interfere more, well no matter." Valentine said as he put down the binoculars and faced the commentor.

"Well I hope we work well together Valentine." The person said, holding their hand out to shake.

"The pleasure is mine Kurumi Tokisaki." Valentine said as he shook her hand.