The AI Maria

"As stated before, only Spirits can see Stands as well as other Stand users in theory." Reine reviewed.

"Yes and?" Y/N asked.

"I want see if Irregular Spirits can do so as well." Reine explained.

"Wait what the hell is an Irregular Spirit?" Y/N asked.

"Don't worry, she's harmless to you and I." Reine reassured Y/N.

Reine typed in the computer in front of her. The monitor came to life as she finished and stepped aside.

The screen revealed a girl of a petite figure wearing a white dress with black highlights. She was also wearing a black bow and a black headband like that of a nun. Her hair was a silver white and her eyes were blue.

"Hello, my name is Maria, pleasure to meet you." Maria said with an emotionless tone as she bowed down.

"You remind me a hell of a lot of Origami." Y/N bluntly pointed out.

"Who is Origami?" Maria asked.

"A girl who I find annoying as hell." Y/N explained.

"I see."

"Y/N, if you don't mind, could you bring out one of your Stands?" Reine asked.

"Sure thing, Hierophant Green!" Y/N exclaimed.

From behind Y/N, a swarm of tentacle-like creatures emerged from his back and formed a humanoid.

Maria observed it, fascinated by how bizarre it was.

"So can you see it?" Reine asked. "If so can you describe it?"

"It is a green humane figure, with yellow robotic eyes, and silver strands of what looks like armor at the upper torso a mask over the mouth." Maria said.

Reine jotted down Maria's description before telling Y/N to show the next Stand.

"Killer Queen!"

A cat like humanoid appeared behind him in a pose.

"I see a pink cat like humanoid with medals that have skull engravings on the belt around the waist, shoulders, and the top of the hands, appears to be weak armor as well

"I see a pink cat like humanoid with medals that have skull engravings on the belt around the waist, shoulders, and the top of the hands, appears to be weak armor as well." Maria described as Reine wrote it down.

"Silver Chariot!"

A fast moving figure of silver color appeared before forming into a the stand.

"Silver humanoid that appears like a armor knight but much skinnier and is armed with a rapier

"Silver humanoid that appears like a armor knight but much skinnier and is armed with a rapier." Maria described.

Time S-
Kingu Crimson

"Thank you for your time Y/N and Maria." Reine said.

"Sure, now I'll scram, no other point of stayed here." Y/N said.

After Y/N left, Reine turned to Maria.

"He is pretty rude most of the time." Reine said.

"I think he's sweet under those layers of coldness, he just doesn't feel like expressing himself to us in a positive manner." Maria said. "He does seem the opposite of a particular person I know."

"I see."