Chapter 31

"Hm, they have been out for a while now," Kotori noted as she looked at the clock, waiting for her brothers. Wonder if they are ok, I trust them less with their own safety now a days.

The door opened, along with the steps of  4 feet, belonging to the Itsuka Brothers.

"We're home." Y/N announced as dusted his hat.

Oh thank God. Kotori thought as she went down stairs to greet them.

"Welcome back big brothers!" Kotori greeted with a cheerful, childlike demeanor as she charged at them for a hug.

Both brothers took the tackle well and returned the hug.

"Hi Kotori, did you and Tohka eat yet?" Shido asked.

"Yep, there was a chef that Y/N invited over to feed us." Kotori answered.

"Wait, what?" Shido asked as he then turned to face Y/N.

"I inherited a company from my biological family, more specifically the Joestar Real Estate company and all of their connections to various individuals and entities, so I decided to call one of them up." Y/N explained.

"Well, good to know you were prepared for our leave." Shido said. "Oh and by the way, how is Yoshino and Yoshinon doing Kotori?"

Y/N raised an eyebrow to the names, looking at his siblings for an explanation.

"Oh, uh sorry, you were unconscious during that time, Yoshino is the name of the Spirit we just sealed." Shido explained.

"And Yoshinon?"

"That would be the name of the puppet in her hand, it's like another personality that keeps her in check." Kotori explained as she had changed to her black ribbons. "Currently they will be at the Fraxinus until the housing unit for the Spirits is complete."

"Wonder how Tohka will take it." Y/N commented.

"Yeah...but it won't be far." Shido said. "Well that is yesterday's problem so, let's go to bed for now and look forward to tomorrow." Kotori said as she went up to her room.

Y/N and  Shido followed before splitting yo their respective rooms.

Well they haven't figured were I live yet, or else they would have been laid an ambush by now, so, what's your next move, Valentine. Y/N thought as he laid in bed, and drifted off to sleep.

Y/N walked down the steps of the stairs, waking up a tad but earlier than Shido, but as he opened the door he was greeted by a sight