Chapter Ten: If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is

Danny's fingers curled around the singer's throat, squeezing the sides and smirking at the reaction it provoked in the man. "Dirty fucking slut..." he chuckled, looking Andy over.

Andy's lips were red and swollen from their aggressive make-out session; lipstick smeared a crossed his face. His hair a mess from Danny's fingers being laced through it while he was on his knees. A drunken smirk on his face and lust in his eyes. Danny pressed him up against the bathroom wall, his lips meeting Andy's once again.

A shiver went down the younger man's spine, the alcohol and hormones making his head spin. He couldn't even recall how they had ended up in the bathroom together, parts of it already lost to a blackout.

"Isn't that your type?" Andy purred, running his fingertips up the man's chest.

Danny grabbed the singer by the hair, bending him over the sink roughly. "You know me so well." He teased, yanking the man's pants down past his ass.

"You better stay quiet... wouldn't want anyone to come ruin our fun," Danny added, rubbing the younger man's hips. His own intoxication making it hard to see straight.

"Mm, no promises," Andy smirked, glancing over his shoulder, too caught up in the moment to realize the risk he was taking.

Danny was a thrill, a way to feel validated. There was no love between them, even their friendship was relatively new. It was the novelty and forbiddances of it that made it fun... either that or entirely too much whiskey. His heartbreak had turned into a bitter desire to get even with his former lover and friend. A pathological need to be wanted by someone in some capacity and to show Matt that even if he didn't want him; others did.

Andy could feel himself starting to blackout, bracing himself against the sink as Danny's thrusts became harder and more erratic. "F-Fuck..." he moaned, having to bite down on his bottom lip to keep quiet.

"D-Don't stop-" he gasped, reaching a hand down to stroke himself.

"You feel so fucking good- goddamn" Danny dug his nails into the singer's hips hard enough to leave bruises as he started to come.

Andy couldn't hold back anymore, his gasps and moans pushing the older man over the edge. Andy's legs shaking as he reached his own climax, coming over his hand.

Matt stumbled into the back of the bus, using the wall to prop himself up as he made his way towards the bathroom. Another round of shots with Craig and Ben had crossed him over the boundary between drunk and wasted, not that he wasn't enjoying the blissful numbness that came with it. Danny had been right; he had been missing out on all the fun. He'd spent the first few days of the tour as a recluse, hiding away in his bus all for the purpose of avoiding Andy. He was only cheating himself though. Andy had already taken enough fun out of his life, and he wasn't about to let him take any more.

Fuck him, the guitarist thought to himself, I've spent way too much goddamn time worrying about him and taking care of his needs.

Matt reached for the bathroom door, pausing when he heard moaning coming from the other side. He rolled his eyes, figuring it was probably one of the Asking guys and some groupie they tracked down after their set. He was about to walk away and throw in the towel for the night when he heard the singer's unmistakable voice.