Chapter4

Mikey POV

Mikey you idiot! You barely know the guy and you just hugged it. I cursed myself as I sat in my chemistry class. I just wanted to get out of here.  I had a headache from hell and some jock behind me kept whispering abuse into my ear. I stood up collecting my stuff and headed for the door "Mr Way where do you think your going?" Demanded my chemistry teacher. "Anywhere away from here". I walked to the Library. I dont know why but the library was comforting to me. I headed over to the librarian,Sharon to let her know I was here. I was here so often she was used to me storming out of class and escaping here. "Hey sharon im here" I said. I saw her bright red hair turn towards me as her head turned from a book she was reading. "Same reason I pressume" she said with a sad and pitiful smile. I nodded. She placed her book on her desk. "I'll email your chemistry teacher, explain your helping" I smiled. She always covered for me and I greatly appreciated it.Sharon knew I hated Chemistry, and most other lessons beside music. She was a great help and a good friend. Plus she had a fantastic music taste. I glanced at the book she was reading "a chemical romance", it sounded pretty cool. I browsed at the books till the bell rang for the end of the day. Oh god Ray! I bid farewell to sharon and ran to Rays History class, relieved to find he was stood there chewing his thumbnail. He'd waited for me.

" Hey Ray"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!"

Hi guys so I hope youve been enjoying this story. Sorry I havent uploaded in so long!I have no idea where this story will go but I love writing it and think I'll do a sequel once im finished. If you do like it please favourite it,check out our other stories and importantly keep reading! I couldnt write this without you guys. :) xoPlanetary