Chapter5

Ray POV

The bell went 10 minutes ago and Mikey isn't here. Im worried. Something might have happened!Should I go looking for him? Should I ring him? Woah Ray chill dude, youve known the guy for like 6 hours and already your worrying about him. Finally his tall figure showed up. He glanced at me nervously. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" I cried out. I was so happy he was here but what if something had happened, what if someone had hurt him?

"Ray im sorry I was.." I cut him off with a hug. I didnt need to hear anymore. He stiffened at first, then wrapped his arm around my waist. I could have stayed like this forever. But all good things must end and we broke apart awkwardly. Just then Gerard and Frank walked hand in hand toward us, earning some disapproving looks from other kids but they didnt care. They were happy and thats all that mattered. They greeted us with smiles and we started to head to Mikey and Gerards. On the way there, Frank and Gerard walked together, gerards arm around franks waist. The way they looked at each other, with such love and adoration, was adorable. Me and Mikey listened to "Paradise City" by Guns N Roses. We walked side by side and our hands brushed one another as we walked,causing me to blush violently. Finally we arrived at the Way house. I learned it was literally around the corner from my own and Frank lived across the street. Gerard and Mikeys parents were gone for the evening so we had the house to ourselves. It wasn't overly big but it was very comfortable. Gerard grabbed four sodas from the fridge and we sat on sofas, all of us exhausted from the day. "So ray" said Frank as he snuggled under gerards arm "hows your first day been? Seen any cute boys?" I blushed. "Awww Fro Fro's got a crush!" Sang Gerard. We all laughed and I punched his arm playfully. "Who!" Asked Frank giggling. Oh god I couldnt say . Mikey was sat right next to me,I couldnt tell him. I hated not telling him but why would he like a guy like me? Besides it could ruin our friendship. "No one" I replied and sipped my soda. I looked over to Mikey. He looked disappointed and continued to sip his soda. Disappointed...?I was probably imagining things, wasnt I?

Hi guys Planetary here. Thank you so so so much for continuing to read. This is the first fanfic ive ever written and im super happy you guys seem to like it and are still reading. Thanks again xoPlanetary