Chapter3

Ray POV

Period 1,2,3 and 4 passed quickly. As soon as the lunch bell rang I darted out of math and looked for mikey. Sure enough I found him with a raven haired boy, about my height and a short kid with black hair with the sides shaved and dyed red. Both wore a tiny amount of eyeliner and now I looked closely, so did Mikey. "Hey Fro fro. This is my brother Gee and his boyfriend Frank" I smiled at them both as they grinned back. Gee put his arm around Franks waist and he leaned into his chest. Aw. We found a quiet table at the back of canteen and occupied it. As we ate, Frank started a truth game. "Ray!" He exclaimed. I slowly put down my soda and nodded. "Gay, straight or bi?" Oh god. I hated being asked this question. Do I tell them the truth? Do I lie? Do I twist it a bit? But they were my friends,I trusted them. Plus mikey, oh my goodness that boy was perfect.

"Gay" I told the truth.

"Woah never saw that coming" gee giggled and kissed franks cheek almost defensively. Damn I wish I could do that to Mikey. Woahhh slow down Ray.

"SO IS MIKEY" Sang Frank. Mikey blushed red, damn he looked adorable.

"Oh really Milkey Way?" I grinned. He smiled back and shoved me playfully. We all laughed. "Hey Ray wanna come back to ours after school. Then the four of us can hang out" I swear my heart skipped a beat. "Sure" I grinned. The lunch bell rang and he hugged me quickly before darting off. Oh my goodness he hugged me. Mikey Way hugged me. I think my cheeks are permenantly red.