Chapter 2

Mikey POV

Ouch my leg! I ran a little too quick and bumped into some guy with an afro. Oh my goodness he was gorgeous. His chocolate brown curls bounced in the spring breeze as he sat there on the path. Damn it Mikey you dont even know the guy and youve got a crush on him. I blushed before standing and reached out a hand for him. "Sorry dude" he said as I pulled him up. I noticed he was wearing a smashing pumpkins shirt. Awesome. "No problem. Nice shirt!" I grinned and he smiled back. "I uh..im mikey..mikey way. Guessing your new round here?" I stuttered. "Yep. Im ray, ray toro. Im on my way to belville high." Oh my god this guy was going to school, my school. "Me to! How old are you?" "Seventeen, you?" "Fifteen" I mumbled. He ruffled my hair and laughed as I attempted to flatten it out again. "So would you care to join me" he grinned. I nodded and we walked side by side to hell.

"So milkey way tell me more about yourself" I laughed at the nickname. "I have an older brother called Gerard, hes 17 too and likes music and art. We like smashing pumpkins and iron maiden and black flag. I love comic books and coffee and hate school oh and I love unicorns" he smiled at the last part. "What about you fro fro?"

"Fro fro? I like pretty much the same as you Milkey way." Damn a cute guy who likes comics and has a good music taste...to good to be true but here he is stood next to me. No one knows im gay, exept my older brother and his boyfriend Frank. Frank is sixteen and 5ft4 So Gerard is the dominant one in their relationship. Theyre very cute and gerard is very protective over his Frank. Anyway Ray was probably straight anyway, and even if he wasnt, why would he like a guy like me?