Chapter6

Mikeys POV

"No one"

My heart died right then. I barely knew the guy but I had fallen-hard. Id never been more in love before. The way gerard and frank looked at one another was the way I looked at him, he just didnt see it. But my god the boy was beautiful. The way his fro bounced when he walked, his slightly tanned skin and muscly arms. He was like a walking angel.  And I had fallen so greatly that I was lost. How could I fall for someone so easily? The time passed quickly and the guys decided to stay the night. Frank was soon asleep, nuzzled into a sleeping Gerards neck and ray was wide awake yet I could feel myself dozing off. Ray could sense this and pulled a blanket over me. I groaned a thank you and started to close my eyes. Me and Ray looked over to Gee and Frank and sighed. "Ill never be loved" I sighed. "Night Fro" I said and closed my eyes "night mikes....I love you" he muttered, not knowing I'd heard that....were my ears playing tricks on me?

Hi guys sorry for not updating in a while. Ive had tests lat school and major writers block as I really dont know where the plot line of this story is going but ill update again on Thursday hopefully. Thanks again for reading, love you all :)
xoPlanetary