Before You Start

-

Hello! Welcome to 'Run'!

I've been trying to complete this book for months after getting inspired by Red Velvet's Russian Roulette mv, and I'm proud to say that I've finally completed the book!

This is my first time writing a horror-thriller story (unless you count my other book 'Together With You'), so there may be some pretty badly or awkwardly written scenes... I did try my best though, letting my imagination run on as I wrote.

Also, please don't comment things about me plagiarizing or stealing certain scenes from the mv itself. I literally stated that this book is indeed inspired by the mv itself in the description, and I've also mentioned it again above.

There are a few other things that you gotta take note of too before starting this book :)

1) I do not own any of the BTS members, only my original characters.

2) No plagiarism. No copying my story idea, and I never copy someone else's work. I despise copying and stealing someone else's idea. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental.

3) This book contains slight triggering scenes which may make you feel uncomfortable. You are free to stop reading if you are unable to read on, it's perfectly alright.

4) This is just a fictional story with BTS in an alternate universe.

Now that you're fully prepared, do buckle up and have a nice ride ahead!

Thank you for choosing to read and support this book!

Feel free to leave any comments if you are confused with the plot. I will do my best to help.

xoxo <3

-