Chances

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

By the amazing, kind, ShabanaTheStar

It's truly awesome how sometimes you find friends from the other side of the world on Wattpad. Shabana is one of them, and she is amazing.

She again prepared this beautiful surprise for me, so thank you, Shabana!

****

Okay, honest opinion before we start. Who here thinks that Zain already has feelings for Tara?

And when the time comes, who do you think will realise it first? Zain or Tara?

Anyone here feels sorry for Sana? No judgement, just a genuine question.

****

Tara

I was in the spare bedroom, unable to face Zain after our intense make-out session.

I can't believe that after clearly agreeing that we were not ready to go there yet, our attraction for each other had exploded so badly, leading us to end up doing exactly what we planned not to do.

There was a knock on the door. "Tara, your phone's ringing. It's Misha."

I frowned. It was almost eleven. Why was she calling at this time? I got up and opened the door and without looking at him, I took the phone from him. "Thanks." 

He turned to go as I answered the phone. "Hey, Meesh. Missing me?" 

"Tara, all hell has broken loose here." She sounded anxious.

"What happened? Mama and Papa okay? Zoha okay?" My voice rose with worry, causing Zain to turn around, looking equally concerned.

"I effed up." She whispered.

"What did you do?" I was feeling so tensed that I leaned against the doorframe, not trusting my legs to keep me upright. Zain walked closer, putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, filled with anxiety.

"So, I sort of searched for Zain Bhai on social media, just out of curiosity, and I found photos of him with a girl, on the page of one of his followers. Sana Faisal? They were serious couple photos, Tara, taken less than a year ago." She explained. "Look, I'm from this generation, so I'm not going to make a big deal about it, but I locked the phone on that page as I went to grab something for Mama from upstairs. As I was leaving she asked me to let me use my phone to dial Zoha Appi, as Mama had left her own phone at the bakery. I just handed it to her, and since she knew the passcode, she unlocked it..."