A Beautiful Ending

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Hey, amazing readers!

It's that sad time again, the one where it's time to say goodbye. I absolutely adored Zain and Tara, but I wasn't sure if there was much else I could do with the story- thus the longer gaps between chapter releases.

Zain & Tara's story should actually ended a while back, if it were not for the additional storyline about Zoha and Talha.

If after this chapter, you have any unanswered questioned, please do let me know and I will answer them, possibly in a separate chapter.

Thank you, to each every one of you for your support.

We'll hopefully meet again in a new project (In Sha Allah). In the meanwhile, don't hesitate in checking out my other works, if you haven't done so already.

Without further ado, let's get started with the chapter.

****

Zain

As months passed by, Talha Bhai had recovered, especially with the help of physiotherapy. We all supported him, even Zoha Bhabi, even as she entered her third trimester.

Meanwhile, Tara and I were busy with our beautiful baby girl, who was a real handful (not surprising, considering who her parents were), yet she was our whole world, the light of our life.

And now, we stood outside the nursery that Zoha Bhabi had planned and decorated, the revelation of which had been delayed due to the accident.

"This is so exciting!" Tara said to me, as I held onto our now three-months-old Zara. She was staring at everyone, curiously.

"It's just one month now, Bhabi." I said, teasingly glancing at Tara. "We could have waited one more month for the revelation, if that's what you wanted."

Tara glared at me, but she didn't say anything. My wife was practically bouncing with excitement at finding out the gender of her sister's baby.

"It's okay, Zain Bhai." Bhabi smiled. "I'll show mercy towards my little sister."

"Such a good sister, unlike Trouble here." I chuckled as my wife elbowed me in the ribs. "Careful, Tara. I'm holding our daughter."

"Well, behave yourself then." Tara made a face at me.

"Tara, for Allah's sake!" Jamila Aunty shook her head in disapproval at her daughter's behaviour.

"See how I'm treated, Aunty?" I pretended to be helpless and innocent, even though I was far from it. "Anyway, Bhai and Bhabi, please continue." I gestured towards the closed door of the nursery with one arm. Zara buried her little face in the crook of my neck, and this action of hers almost felt ticklish, causing me to smile.

Bhabi opened the door, and we stepped inside the nursery for the newest (expected) member of our family.

We all stepped inside and looked around in awe. It was absolutely beautiful, and so frickin' serene- just like you'd expect a baby nursery to be.