Eternal Partners

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Zain

Tara had told me that she was going to get the test done by herself. 

If this was true, she wanted to surprise me. "You'll find out when you get back home."

"How?" I had asked.

"That, you'll have to see when you get home. In our room, specifically." She had smiled cheekily.

I took a deep breath as I parked outside the house. Why am I nervous? I am not the one who's going to be pregnant and experience those massive changes in my body? Taking another deep breath, I got out of the car and headed up to the front door.

"Assalam Alaikum." I told Bhai and Bhabi, who were about to go out.

"Walaikum Assalam." They both replied in unison.

"Enjoy your date." I grinned, causing Bhabi to immediately blush and Bhai to glare at me. I chuckled and headed up the stairs.

My parents had gone to Khalla's house for dinner, so it seemed like I was going to be alone with Trouble. 

I whistled as I headed down the hall towards our bedroom, trying to calm my nerves. I'm possibly going to be a father. 

Knocking lightly on our bedroom door, I opened it and entered.

****

Zoha

I wore a black lace frock dress with a cream lace border at the hem. The dupatta was black with cream patterns over it. With the dress, I wore black medium-heel sandals. I had left my hair loose around my face, and applied natural shades of make-up, with smokey eyes. 

"Ma Sha Allah!" Talha had instantly said as he saw me

We had been invited to one of Talha's friend's house for dinner, and now I sat in the car beside him, feeling a little nervous. I was of a shy nature, and I had no idea how to socialise. "I wish I was like Tara." I unintentionally blurted out, as I glanced out of the window, thoughtfully.

"You are perfect the way you are." He said. "But, in what sense do you mean?"

"She's a social butterfly." I replied. "I love her to bits, and I'm so proud of her, Ma Sha Allah, so I'm not being envious of her. I just wish that I had even half of her confidence." 

"I'm sorry for sounding so bold," He said, almost shyly. "But you look even more beautiful when you're shy. Ma Sha Allah." 

My cheeks turned pink and I was glad it was dark so that he couldn't see them. "Thank you."