Dishonesty

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

***

Thank you for this gorgeous creation, Abut_Ahamed !

I love this so much!!!

I love seeing your various muses, guys.

****

Tara

"You should open up your own matchmaking business." Zain muttered, sleepily.

"I know, right?" I got into bed beside him and turned off the bedside table lamp. "I will be the most successful desi matchmaker in London."

"Pagal ho tum, pata hai na tumhe?" He pulled me into his arms.

*"You're crazy, you know that, right?"

"And you're stuck with me." I laughed.

He kissed the side of my head. "I suppose we should prepare for Amir's wedding then."

"Amir and Rumi's. We're technically from both sides." I grinned. I looked up at him. "Maybe I should help Rafia with her rishta as well? She said that her parents had fixed her up with someone..."

"Tara." 

"Calm down. I'm just joking." 

"Are you?"

"Kind of."

I giggled and he sighed. "Good night, Zain." 

"Good night, Trouble. And quit brewing up more trouble in that brain of yours." 

I just snuggled up happily against him, seriously excited about Rumi and Amir Bhai's wedding. Rumi and I were going to be family now, almost. 

****

"Did you know about this?!" Rafia marched up to me in the lecture hall on Monday morning.

"If it's education related, I probably didn't." I shrugged. "I barely focused on studies this weekend."

 And what did I actually focus on?

No, I didn't focus on Zain, like any dodgy minded person would assume. (*I'm looking at you readers!). I focused on discussing wedding ideas with Rumi.