III.

-JENNIE-

I thought I heard it all wrong, I even tried my best to convince myself that it was just nothing at all. Maybe he was just talking to a friend, maybe even just making a project together in his room.

Maybe I should give him space, maybe they're too busy that it took them past midnight to finish whatever they're doing.

Yes, Jennie. That's right. That's just all to it.

But hearing a yell of a woman made me freeze, I did not know who's voice is it, but I heard them talking about fucking, and I thought  that he was different among all the other footballers who were nothing but fuck boys.

And maybe that's the reason why I let him court me, and why I said yes.

Turns out, they're all the same.

If he can do this to me right now, just how long has he been fucking around behind my back? I thought he was playing around with the boys, slacking off– yes. But sleeping around while I faithfully stayed beside him, juggling through law school and taking care of him that I even forget about me sometimes hurts like hell, knowing that after all those he still chose to do me dirty.

"Get your shit together and leave my apartment!" I heard him yell and saw his room door open after.

Chanyeol was only wearing his boxers, he looked at me in horror and to be honest, I can't even look at his disgusting face. But I had to look at who it was, to find who the slut that dared ruin our relationship.

"Babe..."

Roseanne.

Of course, Roseanne Park.

I should have known it, she was sticking up to him like a glue.

The whole school even knows that she has a huge crush on him but I paid no attention because she looked harmless, because she looked like she wouldn't be able to wreck someone else's relationship but I was wrong.

That angelic face hides a dark secret.

And all because I trusted him. I was a fool, I shouldn't have done that. I should have listened to everyone.

I was so stupid.

"Babe, this isn't what it looks like." Chanyeol tried to reason out, reaching to hold my hands with his dirty ones.

"Yeah? So are you guys doing a project?" I said sarcastically and jerked my hands away before our skin could even touch.

"A project on how to make a baby? Or a project on how to fuck someone up? Because I'm giving you an A+ on the latter." I choked out, glaring at the two of them.

"Babe..."

"Save it. I'm done with you. You and I are over." I wiped my cheeks.

"No baby, please." He held my arms in a firm grip.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands! You heard me Chanyeol, we're done! You can now go fuck with every girl that you want."

"And you, Park. I hope you're happy, I hope he makes you happy. I hope you're both fucking happy!" I yelled for the last time before leaving that apartment.

---

"I'm so stupid!" The brunette yelled, sobbing hard while her friends rub her back.