XV.

"I can't keep on wearing shit like this." Jennie huffed, complaining to her friend before even closing the car door. "It's like 80 outside and I'm sweating like hell, it's not even 8 am yet."

"Well good morning to you too." Roseanne chuckled, amused at how grumpy the brunette woke up today.

"Stop smiling your ass off, Rosie, I mean it." Jennie frowned, crossing her arms while glaring at the blonde who can't keep smiling while staring at her in adoration.

"Right, right. I'll stop." Roseanne surrendered, raising her hands up in the air.

"Besides, this is all your fault!"

"If only you can control that pretty little mouth of yours from giving me hickeys on my usually exposed skin, then I wouldn't be having a hard time wearing fucking turtlenecks and longs sleeves." Jennie furiously spat, harshly pulling her seat belt and putting it on.

"Hey, don't pretend like I'm the only one who gives hickeys. You give big ass purple marks all over my body too!" Rosie argued, looking at the older girl while suppressing a forming smile from creeping in.

"Yeah, but I know where to put them. I just don't put it anywhere I like!"

"Ugh, fine. Stop yelling, alright? I will be very careful from now on." She promised.

"You've been saying that for weeks, now. WEEKS!"

"Jen, you know I can't help it." Roseanne scratches her head and reaches her hand to hold Jennie's small one.

"This won't do." Jennie said in deep thought, unknowingly chewing her bottom lip.

"I can no longer do this, Rosie." She suddenly blurted out, letting the blonde haired girl's hand go then exhaling sharply, catching the latter by surprise.

"W-what do you mean?" Roseanne gulped inconspicuously, hiding away her trembling voice, and the way it was laced with sadness.

"We should tell them about us..." She faced the brunette with a serious expression after minutes of thinking and contemplation.

"About everything." Jennie finishes, causing the blonde's jaw to hang wide open. Roseanne thought Jennie meant they should stop everything, but felt relieve to know that it was quite the opposite.

"Am I hearing this right? Are you sure about this? I mean, it was you that wanted to keep it a secret between us." Roseanne was more than confused to hear Jennie come up with that decision, but she was okay with everything, all she just wants is for the brunette to be absolutely sure of her decision and the possible outcomes too.

"I know..." Jennie whispered, looking down her lap. "But we can't keep on hiding this forever, and besides.. I said, we'll keep it a secret until we both figure it out. I think we already both know the answer to our question before, I mean, it's been what? Almost a month?" Jennie shrugged.

"A month and a half. Not that I'm counting." Roseanne casually said, but then quickly shrugging her shoulders when Jennie narrowed her eyes at her.

"Okay." The older one chuckled, "Step on that gas now, we'll be late to class." Her words making the blonde hum.

"When do you plan on telling them, anyway?" Roseanne asks, feeling the familiar warmth as Jennie's hand slid down to reach for hers.

"Today." She nonchalantly replied, taking a sip of the blonde's coffee.

"I don't see the point of keeping it longer."

"Oh and we should probably talk to them separately, let's spare each other of the inevitable awkwardness after the confession." Jennie further added.