XVII. [ M ]

Sorry I took my time before updating, it's a long chapter ahead and I even made a playlist for later, I hope you enjoy this chapter. xoxo

-JENNIE-

"Lover's house?" I quirk my brows and turn to face Rosie, who was equally confused as me.

"I don't know, maybe it's the house's name." She shrugged, walking towards the glass doors, and heaving the thin white curtains.

"It's so beautiful here.." Rosie whispered in awe, smiling brightly upon opening the door.

"It's windy too." She cutely laughed while I stood there staring at her from behind.

I trace her silky blonde hair that sways along with the wind, to her full lips that flashes a big bright smile that allows her eyes to almost seem nonexistent. She really does look like an angel.

"Rosie, come now and unpack with me." I tried to get her attention but she seemed to be in her own little world, admiring the beauty of the light blue sky that will shortly turn pastel then dark.

"It's nice out here, Jen. Sunset is coming soon, come and see." She says, eyes wandering around without looking at me.

"I don't know about you but I will unpack first and wander around later, I won't unpack your things!" I warned, wishing she would save the wandering around for later with me. But Rosie being so engrossed in the moment, decided to walk away, leaving me huffing all alone and pulling our suitcases inside the only bedroom of the house.

"Don't wander too far, I don't wanna report you missing." I joked, opening the balcony door of our shared bedroom that lead to the sandy beach.

"I won't." She smiled to me sheepishly and I decided that it's best to leave her alone in her little space for now, it seems like she's enjoying herself while sitting on the sand anyway.

My attention shifted to our suitcases, I first unpacked my clothes, placing them inside the closet and since I'm a good friend, I decided to unpack Rosie's clothes as well.

What I saw on the bottom of her suitcase however, astounded me. It was a thick, probably 5 inches long dildo that greatly looked like a dick. But it has straps on the end that connects to another dildo, is it perhaps a double sided dildo that Rosie brought just for this vacation or am I tripping?

I blushed profusely at the thought of using and experiencing this massive thing later on. But when my shock eased, I found myself laughing, it sure will be funny to tease Rosie later on.

And speaking of Rosie, I wonder where she could be?

I stretched my arms out, gently moving my neck to lessen the pressure on it. I have been unpacking for what seemed to be 15 minutes or so, and I haven't heard anything from Rosie, I wonder what she's doing right now.

Standing up, I take a look at her previous spot, just a few meters in front of the house seating on her own, and she still is sitting till now, except that what I saw beside her didn't sit right with me at all.

There was a female sitting closely beside her, I couldn't quite hear what they're talking about but I can see Rosie smiling, I can see those eyes almost disappearing from laughing too much. She clearly is enjoying her time with someone else? How dare she?

The girl then moved closer, and Rosie didn't even mind to move back. Now their elbows are brushing, and that bitch keeps on bumping her arms with Rosie who seems to be enjoying every bit of it to the point where she's also doing that very same act to her in return.