CH 3

Y/n pov
You woke up in the hotel room and you hated it. Your money are also getting over and still you are roming here and there to find a good place.
"Ok today is my last day in this city, if I do not find any place I am leaving" you said as you humped were ready to go find a good place for you to live.
(Few hours later)
You were still walking through the area to find a house for YOURSELF cause you being the most powerful and dangerous girl mafia can't live with anyone cause if you live with them they might as well get in trouble and you as fvck do not want that thing to happen.  You do not want other people to get in trouble because of you, you have never caused trouble to anyone but still better safe than sorry. As you were lingering around the place with the brand new houses that were too much for your broke ass (like me) you were not left with any other choice than to live in with some one like a rent house or something, there were a chance that the person could get in trouble because of you but you really did not  have any choice so you thought 'why not?' till the time you when you were about to go to find a rental house it was already dawn so you headed towards your hotel.
***************************
Hello my lovely reader ladies and germs I hope you like this chapter. I am really sorry if the chapters are short cause I mean I am writing it at night time with my last 7 braincells left inside my head (less than that I guess) so yea FIGHT ME ─=≡Σ(╯°□°)╯
And do not forget to vote. Thank you💜💜