CH 13

Y/n's pov
As I woke up I found myself on the back seat with yeontan and as I got up I was pushed back and was laid "YAH WHO ON THIS FVCKI-" "YOU ARE NOT MOVING EVEN A CENTIMETRES YOU HAVE A HIGH FEVER SO YOU BETTER REST OR GET A GOOD SPANKING SESSION ON YOUR BUTT CHEEKS WITH THIS BIG AND BEAUTIFUL HANDS!" He looked mad and so I shouted back " SO WHAT? I AM NOT SCARED OF A BABY 🙄 AND SPECIFICALLY NOT YOU!" and saying that was a bad move because he was about to cry but then he looked at me and told me "I don't need anyone to protect me you get that-" I cut him off by saying "oh ok then fine I am leaving" and with that I got up and moved out of the truck and started to walk inside the woods where God alone knows who is there as I was about to walk further I tripped over a stone and hurt myself and for some reason I started crying but held my tears in.
Taehyung pov
I was just to angry to even realise that she left, she actually left me here all alone with my yeontan, but I was still angry to realise that I was going to regret it really badly.
(Time skip 7hours later)
Where is she? That was the only question I had inside my mind right now, I thought that she will come back to me within half or an hour but no, she never came and I was starting to feel that something horrible is going to happen to her. I wanted to find her, but at that same time I didn't know how. I was just wanting for her in hope that she will come now and then my eyes went to yeontan and BINGO! "Kim Taehyung you are a bloody genius" I said to myself and I took the leash and told Tanni to smell her sent because of her foot steps it was easy to find her. After a good two hours of walk it evening and the sun was about to set and after a few minutes it became dark. I was still walking and then I spotted a figure a girl's body and it was my y/n.
I ran to her and good god she was alive and safe she did not have fever she was just asleep. As I picked her body I noticed how good her figure was and it was a real turn on. I had that trucks keys so I just called it at where I was I really did not have any energy left with me. As the truck came y/n started to move a bit in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck (a/n: and here my single ass is crying but I love my single lifeu 😎)
I placed her inside the truck and she slept, i also went and slept besides her, I felt an arm on my chest as I saw it was y/n and she came closer to and slept while hugging me.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hello my readers ladies and germs how you doing. I am so busy with my test and all so please forgive me, and if I don't study Namjoon hyung will come and shave my eyebrows which I don't want. So I might as well take my leave.
PLEASE VOTE 😭😭