CH 12

Y/n pov
I woke up and i felt a heavy weight on top of me, as I opened my eyes i was JUNGSHOOKED because Taehyung was sleeping on top of me and not just on top of me, his arms were around my waist, our legs were tangled and even worst his face was in the middle of both of my breast, at this rate i just wanted to throw him off of me but it would be rude of me cause i am suppose to protect him and keep him safe so i started to shake him "Taehyung, TAEHYUNG!!!" but it was of no use so i just slipped away from him and let him sleep as he was sleeping but then "BARK BARK" then there was yeontan he was cute and as he saw me he tilted his head and I have seen Taehyung do it too a lot of time like whenever he is confused or just like that, so i assumed that he was finding his dad or should i say Taehyung. As i was at the driving seat so i pointed back and yeontan got to back and a few seconds i heard taehyung giggle " YEONTAN DON'T IT TICKLES" I turned my head back and saw Yeontan licking Taehyungs face he was giving his daddy his morning kisses so cute ಥ‿ಥ he sat up and hugged yeontan and looked over me and smiled and said " Good morning did you sleep well?" and i totally lost it when i heard his morning voice but still i replied " yes and how did you sleep?" i asked he look at me and blinked a few time before saying " Yes i slept well but. . . by any chance did i hug you cause i can swear to god that there was something moving a few minutes before i woke up" as he mentioned that i blushed deep red as i remember in what position we were in when i woke up but still i have to be truthful to him and said "yes you were hugging me like a koala hugging a tree branch " and i smiled and this time he was blushing like hell but soon he woke up and came in front on the passenger seat and we left yeontan alone on the back, that dog was enjoying his time alone and looking out. It was not to late it was just 7:30am so I thought maybe I should teach taehyung some tricks. I really do not want to spoil him but it is for his good, bit then again I have to take his permission that if he wants to learn or not as I was deep in my thought I saw Taehyung staring at me "what happened taehyung?" I asked him and he spoke "you are hurt really badly I think I should treat your wounds they look bad!" He said and I was jungshooked. In my whole life this is the first time someone asked me that if I needed any treatment for my wounds or not as I was thinking I saw Taehyung shuffling in his bag and saw he had a WHOLE DAMN HOSPITAL INSIDE THAT TINY BAG 0_o.
He came close to me and removed my long boots and kept it and started to treat my wounds really gently and for the whole time i was only staring at him. He treated both of my legs and arms for a good 30 minutes and now it was time for my neck and chest (a/n: the part which is above the brest. Don't think something else you dirty minded rats 😒) I was a bit shy at first but tied my hair up in a simple bun and he treated my big cut which was on my neck and I asked him "How do you know so much about medical things?" and he smiled and said "I was a medical student in the best college and work in the biggest hospital under Dr. Kim Seok Jin as his assistant but I never got any chance to do any operation tho 😅" I was in shook such a handsome boy is an assistant of the most famous doctor "WOW! There is a lot of things- ouch!" He looked at me and said "I AM SO SORRY DID IT HURT A LOT?!" "No, not much but the pain was sharp and sudden so I reacted a bit too much I am sorry" I said in a soft voice "I am the one saying sorry not you now lift your shirt" "WHAT?! WHY WOULD I LIFT MY SHIRT I AM NOT HURT THERE- AHHHH!" he grabbed my wait and pulled me closer to him pretty harshly. I was hurt but I just did not wanted him to see " I am not gifted with these big eyes for no reason. I see each and everything and last night I an very sure that your dress was ripped and you were bleeding a bit from there 😒 don't lie you saw that too" he said in such a voice that I felt that if I stand up I would fall on my knees. He was dominating so much that it made me feel weak. And without any word I lifted my shirt and saw that I was STILL bleeding but did not know and as I lifted my shirt he started to treat me and till now I can tell I was as red as a beetroot. Lord I just hope he does not notice 😩.
Taehyungs pov
As I was treating her wound which was on her waist I saw her face, it was red, whole red like an apple 🍎 she looked so cute I just wanted to grab her and squeeze her cheeks but I had to concentrate on her wound which I think does not look good at all. After a few minutes I was done wrapping the band aid around her waist "TADA! IT'S DONE 😄" I said as I smile she just nodded and said thankyou and then we started driving. After a few hours yeontan started barking like his life depends on it "Tan what happened? Why are you barking so much?" And there was a silence for a while but Tanni was still barking "He is trying to tell us something. Tan is there a danger around somewhere?" and yeontan stopped barking I looked at y/n and she looked at me and without wasting any time I took yeontan in my arms and shifted to the back seat as y/n got out of the truck with a gun in her hand and a knife on her waist. She took a few steps ahead and she heard a gunshot and as she moved towards that direction and as she heard another gunshot she waisted no time in shooting at that direction and running towards it and left me and Tanni on our own, not that I am scared I know how to use a knife but good thing that there is no one around. After a good 15 - 20 minutes she came back with some more scares on her arm and the band aid which I had wrapped around her arms and leg was now loosen and as I saw her I got out of the truck and walked towards her and she just collapsed in my arm and became unconscious. I picked her up and laid her inside the car, I checked her pulse and they were ok, and she was breathing properly "maybe she was just too tired because of these running and all this things" I said to myself and this time I checked her temperature and DAMN SHE WAS AS HOT AS LAVA she had a high fever I waisted no time as I took some water out on a towel and kept it on her forehead and I started the truck as it was already on automatic so no problem.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sup my fellow ladies and germs readers I know this chapter sucks but still fight me  ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰) and please vote and go