CH 24 [FINAL]

Taehyungs pov
We reached the place within a 2 hours and I was angry. I mean I just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend and those bastards won't let us have a good time. I will kill all of them. As she was changing I mean my eyes were closed ofcourse "you can turn" she said and I did "now listen here you will stick to me even if an earthquake comes and wear this ear piece" she said as she gave me a earbud which was tiny and I wear that as I hear something "nice to meet you Kim Taehyung" and I got scared "that is my personal system which I was given at the age of 11 so you better take care of it" she said "and what exactly does it do" I asked "It will give you instructions which I will give you. This will help you when we have to split UNDERSTAND! And wear this" she throws a watch towards me as I catch it and wore it "This is a tracking device so I know where you are now it time to break in and FOLLOW ME" she said and I follow her "what about Yeontan?" I asked her "don't worry he is safe here and if anything happens that red light will trigger inside our watch" she said as we started to walk into the woods.
After 15 minutes we were there infront of a big palace like thingie it looked a bit creepy

"Now listen hear STICK.TO.ME if we split do me a favor just don't. . . " She said but stopped "die" I said and she nodded "well there is no way I will die a virgin and nor will you" I said as she smirked "confident. Good but we have to kill someone inside so follow me" she said and we climbed and entered.

Authors pov
As they entered they were met with a few guards that had no idea that they were there "don't make any noise" she whispered and Taehyung understood he kept following Y/n. But unfortunately the guards came to know and the fight begin but y/n was fast to kick all of them and so was taehyung "I never thought punching someone will help me loose some stress" he said "I know right, it is fun sometimes, and if you are having fun then let's go inside this is nothing" and they went further but they were not going to go from the front ofcourse so they went from back and that's the time they have to split.
"Tae listen now we split, you will do it right?" Y/n said in a worried tone "don't worry. This is a real life video game all I have to do is kill everyone who spooiled our date and remove all my anger" he said "good you go left and I will go on the right and remember we meet at this spot ok and one more thing if the gun is good take it, that will help now go and don't die" she said and both tae and y/n started to run in different directions.
Taehyungs pov
As we split I ran and so far I didn't see anyone but I did after a few seconds and slowly went and kicked his knees and shot him down dead, and took the gun ofcourse and went further as I saw the watch I saw y/n was getting faster by ever second she had already covered 1/3 of the path so I also started running and whosoever came in my way was dead 😃🔫🔪⚔️💣 all of them they disturbed my date I will kill them.
I was getting exhausted so I stopped running for a while and then I heard something from my ear piece "Tae, tae you listening?" It was y/n so I replied "yes I am tell me" I said "you see the map in your watch?" She said "yes" I said as my eyes were fixed on the watch "there is a change in plan find the staircase and run till the first floor I will meet you there but beware the guards are stronger at that place" she said as I run forward to find a staircase. I ran until I bumped into one guard and he was stronger and taller than me well ever man has that one spot where his is weak, yes his wallnuts, so I kicked it as hard as I could and jumped over him and punched him till he became unconscious.
I ran on the stairs and I was met with guards with guns and they shoot me but I was lucky that he missed his shoot so I took my knife and jumped over him and stabbed him in his heart and killed him, then further I killed 5 to 6 men's, soon I heard someone coming towards me and I heard y/n's voice in my ear piece "tae where are you? I made till upstairs did you made?" She asked as I saw her coming out of one lobby and the moment she saw me she ran and hugged me. Both of our bodies were covered in blood and we both were wounded really badly.

Y/n's pov
The moment I saw tae I ran and hugged him, I was so glad that he was ALIVE and SAFE but we both knew it was not the end we still have to get kai.
I broke the hug but then a guard saw us but before he could say anything I shoot him in the head. "Listen here now, this part is a bit tricky, you have to be super extra careful, don't take it as kids game" I said "but tell me what do I have to do?" He asked me as I smirked.
"Nothing sabotage, kill and vent. And stick to me" I said and that poor lil boy just nodded "ok as you say" he said "keep your gun in your hands, now we move" I said as we went upstairs on the top gallary so we can shoot everyone, once I and Taehyung were in position I reported and all the hidden member came and got on there positions and tae just gave me a blank look "you have to learn a lot baby" I said as I kept my hand on his shoulder "now ready . . . 3. . . 2. . . 1" I said and then "KILL" I said and all of them started shooting only leaving kai in the middle on his seat as they were shooting I went down with my rope and Taehyung followed me and I did the same exact thing he did to my sis mad him unconscious with the injunction that tae did ofcourse and this time 'I' picked him up and ran because as I was coming upstairs me and all the boys had fixed bombs so they could blast anytime and by the time it could happen all the other guard had went back now I and Taehyung were running outside and soon we made outside and went out of the palaces campus and ran till the van it was a good run and then we head BLAST BOOM the whole castle was make into ashes and I just loved the feeling of it.
Without wasting anytime I and tae got in the truck and checked Kai if he had any kind of tracking device of any kind of system but no sign. We then drove back to the safe house and took him in the basement and tied him to a chair, finally I shall end him after he wakes up, just the way he did to my sister. Throughout the whole journey nobody spoke even a single word not me nor tae. As I noticed that Kai was waking up I singled tae to go out, cause there is no need for him to see this, and I took my seat infront of him as he woke up I stood up and went infront of him and kneel down as I stroked his face with my gun and said "why?" I said as he just laughed like a maniac, I stood up and kept my gun on his head and shouted "WHY?! TELL ME YOU TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD SHE WAS MY WHOLE WORLD! AND THE ONLY THING I HAD YOU KILLED EVERYONE, ALL THOSE MANS AND EVEN MY SIS!" I finished and he just looked at me and said "you know why I left you alive?" He said "You motherfucker I ran if I had not I would be dead and won't be able to take my revenge" I said "no honey, I left you alive cause I wanted to see how far will you go, I hate you with my whole heart and your sister as well show was a BITCH AND A SLU-" before he could say anything I shoot him twelve times just as he did to my sis. "DON'T REST IN PEACE" I said as I called the headquarters and told them to clean this mess as I went out just to be met by a scared tae curled up in a ball, both hands on his ears "Baby?" I said as I sat infront of him, and he looked up and hugged me real tight "we have to leave right now" before I could even complete he dragged me out to to the van and said "let's go home!" He said as I got a call from the headquarters
On the call
??: Miss Y/n you have done       a great job, now as our all the enemies are killed you can live a good life.
Y/n: but where are we suppose to live sir?
??: We shall transfer all the money to Mr. Kim Taehyungs account we have all the details you can live where ever you want in this world but first you have to return all the truck and bus you have and all the weapons you can keep a few bit not much. Have a good life
Y/n: but can I please get your name?
??: Sorry but we are not allowed to but my last name is Kim
Y/n: thank you so much Mr. Kim
Call ends
As the call ended I spring into Taehyungs arm and broke down "hey now why are you crying?" He said "no dummy I am happy that I will have a normal life, and that to with you" I said as I broke the hug and started driving.
*******************************************************************
FINALLY IT IS THE END. Now if you guys have any ideas please comment and tell me. I would be glad to make a story which my readers love. So please comment down and have a great day 😊💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜