CH 19

Y/n's pov
As I told that Tae looked at me and was restless for a few hours. He is always like this when he is extremely excited and he is cute.
After a few hours we had made it at the edge of the forest "Y/N TELL ME WHAT IS IT I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!" He shouted "shhhhhh don't shout somebody will hear and wait I am showing you but you promise me that you would never, ever in your whole holy molly life will misuse it, never. You promise me that?" I said cause the things that I am going to give him are dangerous for him and I am goin to tran him well for that "I Kim Taehyung promise will never misuse the things you are about to give me and will never let them fall in bad hands till my last breath!" He said "it is not that serious what you think" I said as I giggled "now come on I hope you like it" and as I opened the back side of the bus and took some weapons out and gave him
(The weapons 😏)

 You promise me that?" I said cause the things that I am going to give him are dangerous for him and I am goin to tran him well for that "I Kim Taehyung promise will never misuse the things you are about to give me and will never let them fall in ...

Taehyungs povMy jaw dropped to the floor "you sure that you want to give me this

Taehyungs pov
My jaw dropped to the floor "you sure that you want to give me this. I mean I can't even kill a cockroach-" I was cut of by her as she pulls me closer to her by my jacket and runs the tip of her gun on the side of my face "says the person who can turn me on just by his looks. It should be illegal" she says in the most sexy voice I had ever hear and let goes of my jacket. She is a big tease 😩. "And the weapons which I have given you are 10 to 15 times lighter than what I use. These weapons are the once which my parents used and so did I in past the only thing new the dragon blade which I thought would look good in your hands." She says in a ordering tone which I always found HOT AF but I still listen carefully "I hope you have packed something comfortable cause I am going to train you and your training starts from tomorrow and NO EXCUSE YOU UNDERSTAND?!!" she shouted and at this point I got so excited that I also shouted back "YES COMMANDER I WILL DO AS YOU SAY AND WILL FOLLOW YOUR ALL ORDERS" but not too loud.

 She just smiled at me and said "let's get out of the forest and then to the highway till we reach a bit far from that place" she said "but aren't we already pretty far from where we were living?" i asked her as she hopped inside the bus which from inside looked like a room "we are far from the place we live not from Kai" she calmly said "who is Kai?" I asked her "the person who took my happiness, family and the few things i had in my whole life the reason i am training you and the person who is going to see the most worst death for what he did to my sister in front of my eyes when i was 12, He has to die! AND YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!" she shouted the last part and turned to me with tears in her eyes as i knew what she needs.

 I stood in front of her and took her face in my hands and wiped all the tears away and hugged her as she broke in my arms and her sobbs became more louder with each second, and soon there was silence and i saw that she had calmed down but before i could say anything she pulled me by my jacket and kissed my cheeks "I don't know what i would do without you?" she said and connected our foreheads "you will always have me by your side" we sat on the floor of the bus like that for a while as i spoke in a bit pervy tone to lighten the mood "Your thighs are on a really good display tho i like it" i said as she slapped my chest playfully as we both giggled forgetting in what situation we were "I think we should start moving on" she said and i just nodded "should i change these pants are too tight" as i asked she went silent for a while and she spoke "no i am still here and so is tanni, and i am not at all interested in seeing you half naked" as she said that i waited for her to keep the bus on automatic mode. 

I was standing behind her and as she stood up she bumped into my chest 'hump shorty' as she looked up i gave her my most dangerous smirk and as soon as she saw me she buried her into my chest and said "PLEASE!almighty Kim Taehyung have mercy on me." and i just laughed "go on~" i said and she just buried her face and snuggled it more in my chest "oh come on i know why you did this it is because i didn't let you change isn't it?" she said "yes cause these pants are too tight and they are leather it is burning and it feels uncomfortable like hell" i said "who told you to wear leather pants? I remember i didn't told you, you could have wore jeans and a shirt" she said and looked at me with a done expression which was cute and went and bent a little and pressed some buttons and there were some map reviews and pop ups "wait for a few minutes and switch YOUR phone not the one I gave you to use ok, you can do whatever you want, you can even call your parents if you want" she said as she winked and got back to seeing her maps again and she beaded a bit more and her skirt moved upwards but before it could go further I stood up and wrapped my jacket around her waist "what was that for?" She asked "well you see you skirt was being a bit too nasty so I covered it" after I finished my sentence and she just nodded her head "Umm Tae can you help me with the stuff at the bag of the bus?" She said "pardon? Can you repeat I didn't get it" I said in order to understand what she said "can you start unpacking the bags we had packed? It will take me a while cause I am playing with these maps and this is confusing so. . . Please?😗" She said and I just nodded and started unpacking.

It has already been a good 3 hours and y/n currently finding a place to live we have enter a town but than again it was too risky for us to stay in somewhere public "OH WHY?~" she said in am annoying tone "what happened doll?" I said and her eyes winded she turned around and looked at me and said "did you called me your doll?" She said and I could see her turning red "yes I like that name is there a problem?" I said "no, not at all but it is a bit. . . You know" she said and looked down "Kincky? you mean" i said and she just kept her eyes down and said "yes. It just took me by shock nothing else" i came to know that it was not the reason, this is a bit new she never acts like this.

I stood up and went to her and lifted her face by her chin "tell me. What happened? is something wrong?" i asked her and she just looked at me "yes" she said "well you see. . .  nevermind" she said and and turned her head on the other side and bites her lips and her looks just gave in telling me that something is wrong, very wrong. As much as i want to know i don't want to push her, she always caves when i give her the look but this time she didn't, maybe she just didn't wanted to tell. As i was about to go she grabbed me by my arm " I'm sorry" she said " I'm sorry that you are trapped with me in this chaos, this all happened because me, it's all my fault that you are in this danger with me, how am i even suppose to say so-" and before she could continue saying any kind of sh!t stuff i kissed her hard, what could i do she just won't shut up and pulled away and said "If i didn't met you i would have still been trapped inside my house all alone, if you didn't came i would have missed this life i am in, and getting stuck with you is way better than living alone" i said and looked at her shocked face "You mean it?" she said "yes. . . if you want me to prove myself then i have a lot of ways to do that" i said and she hit me playfully on my arm "When are you going to stop your teasing" she said "Well if it makes you smile then never" i said and smiled "Now tell me when are we going to reach at that DAMN HOUSE? OR ELSE I SWEAR TO GOD I WELL RIP MY PANTS RIGHT NOW AND HERE!" i said which made her burst into laughter as i just smile looking at her.

"Wait for an hour and we will reach there before sunset, and then you can tear your pants if you want but in bathroom not in front of me and our son, UNDERSTAND?!" she said and i just smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my reader Ladies and germs, I apologize if there are any kind of grammatical mistakes. But wait why on this earth am i talking so formally?? :/ anyways if you like it comment and vote my story which i wrote at midnight