CH 8

Taehyung POV
I entered my room after that moment and started to hit my head with pillow. " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME??! EMMA APPA SAVE ME! WHY DOES MY HEART GOES CRAZY WHEN I SAW HER IN THAT DRESS??!"  Calm dow tae, calm down she is not going to kill you just because you called the pretty calm down- and a knock was heard "come in the door is not locked" the door opened and there she was and wait why is she whole red " Taehyung I am going to the party don't worry I will come before 10:30pm and don't forget to close and lock all the doors and windows ok?" She said " ok but why must I lock the doors and windows for?" She smiled and said " I heard there are some thiefs roaming around the block so might as well be careful and looking at you . . .  it is better to lock it" and she left " YOU ALSO TAKE CARE" I shouted back, but no reply. And did as she told me, locking all the doors and windows.

Y/n pov

Good that Taehyung is a good boy I know he will lock up everything, now I need to focus on my enemies I even have to make sure they do not get taehyung and I took a taxi and told the address and he took me there. Good thing I was prepared I had took all my weapons with me like knifes and gun all under my gown
(Your weapons)

 Good thing I was prepared I had took all my weapons with me like knifes and gun all under my gown(Your weapons)

(THESE GUNS 🤤 I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM)They are a lot but it better safe than sorry

They are a lot but it better safe than sorry. I just hope no one breaks inside the house and do something to taehyung 😟. As for I know him he is an innocent boy and I am sure as hell he is not that strong well he must he heavier than me but not strong. My thoughts were cut by the driver when he told me we reached. I stepped inside and there he was Kai my biggest enemy but something was off there were not much people and then it clicked me "SHIT"  was the only thing I could say right now. There were only my enemies means this shit was planned and before I could do anything they cought me I was fast enought to get out of there grips and shoot them stright in head and dead and more guard's came and I had to shoot some and some I had to stab with my knife good thing I had a lot of knifes, and with one bomb I had which was somewhat a smoke bomb I threw it on the floor with all my force and ran outside at that very moment I came to know that I was wounded really badly. "How on this earth will I explain Taehyung?!" And with that I headed home.
#########################
Hello my readers it took me a long trip inside my washroom to get this idea so bare with it. I am really glad that you are reading this, it motivates me to write more. Now go and study or namjoon will shave our eyebrows and I do not want that. I better pull a dashi run run run~ and VOTE and go