10 Months

Two pairs of feet were running through the forest floor, panting breaths can be heard in the dark. According to the older person, it's around 10 pm. Far behind them, a little house is on fire lightning up the dark night. As soon as they got far away from that house, they stopped and breathed in the cold air. The younger girl fell on her knees out of exhaustion, her stamina is pretty low, and need a lot of work. The older male looked over to the younger, then sat down next to her.

Izuka looked over at him, studying him up and down.

"So what are you gonna do now?"

He sighed and brushed a hand through his hair.

"Get you to safety from all the lust-hungry Villians I guess, though I don't know how to do that considering I don't know many people here".

She snorted and looked down at her wrists, yah they need medical care. They were blood-red from the cuffs rubbing them for 10 months straight. At least It has gone ten months since she got to America, according to the older male next to her.

"So you're not gonna fulfill your mission? Even though you finally obtained your objective after ten months?"

He snorted.

"Hell nah, if I knew that would happen to yah. I wouldn't have been on it at all, but hey none of us can see the future".

She nodded after the last sentence.

"Well I guess so, but thank you for getting me outta there,

Dabi"

Two weeks ago:

Izuka lay in the bed waiting for the next client, she's all clean from the shower and was deep in thought. The door opened not long after as always, she sat up on the bed looking down at her lap. Not bothering to find out who's the next client, well until a familiar voice spoke up.

"What the hell"

She looked up hiding her determination in her eyes, masked with curiosity instead. In front of her stood a young male with raven black hair, and piercing wide blue eyes. Seems like Dabi never expected her to be used as a toy for villains. Well, who knows if the league was planning to do the same, except Dabi's reaction right now tells they weren't. In other words, they wanted her for something else all that time ago. Most likely experiments or pure torture to death, wouldn't surprise her, Shigaraki does hate her a lot after all.

Dabi straightened up and looked around the room, he noticed the camera then looked at the chains on the wall, which were connected to the cuffs in her wrists. He snorted.

"Can't say what handjob planned is worse, this is probably the worst considering your old man is the one doing this to you".

Izuka blankly stared at him.

"And this makes a difference? How fun, so gonna take me now?"

He looked thoughtful at her, then shook his head.

"My mission is to take you, yes, but I want to think about this first. So how long has your old man sold your body?"

Now it's Izuka's time to snort.

"Since I first got to America, whenever that was".

He nodded along as he can see the room has no way of telling time. The rest of the time Dabi was there was just him analyzing Izuka. Her condition in front of him, the bed with clean sheets. Then he noticed something under the bed, he gave her a glance. A shiver sent down he's spine from seeing her stare at him, he was surprised to see her eyes full of determination and scrutinizing glare. He knew right away she didn't trust him, which wasn't so surprising. But what shook him to the core, is the bloodlust in her eyes, she won't be afraid to hurt people now if that meant surviving. That look is so familiar to him, after all, he's had the same look.