3 Months

Finally a clue.

Aizawa and the other teachers are preparing for the raid of the L.O.V base, hoping their missing accused student is there. Only if his father actually worked with L.O.V and came back to Japan from America. Most likely not, but can't hurt to check. 

Eraserhead wraps his scar around his neck and grabs his goggles, going out of his room in the dorms. As he is about to leave the student dorms, the students poured out into the living room making eye contact with him. Uraraka steps up.

"Are you guys gonna raid the league of villains base?" 

He sighed and nodded, they all looked at each other and Mina looked guiltily at him. 

"Do you think Midoriya is going to be there?" 

His shoulders sagged and he let out a deep sigh, all the students shivered and waited the agonizing silence out. Their teacher looked every straight one of them straight in their eyes. 

"There might be a slight chance of Midoriya Hisashi and League working together, and hopefully they rejoined in Japan. But the chance is very low, considering It would be a lot of trouble for the league with the trip back and forth between countries. However, we might get some answers to why they framed him and killed his mother" 

They all darkened as he mentions the framing incident and murder of the mother. Bakugo gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. 

"You better find something or else I am blowing them to hell for what they have done!" 

All the students agreed with him, making Aizawa smile behind his scarf. The students get a nod from Aizawa as he walks out. 

Aizawa met up with Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Snake lady (forgot her hero name, too lazy to search up), and few other heroes. They surrounded the base they are gonna raid, waiting for the signal by Naomasa to start. 

The sleepy hero crouches low watching carefully through the window on his side, the abandoned building showing no signs of life. Well except for Shigiraki just stepping onto the room he's watching. The hero sent the signal to Naomasa immediately about the sighting. The villains are apparently staying in an abandoned office building, from what the hero could see. It still looked very dirty in there. 

Then there was the signal. 

Every hero launched themselves into the building, Eraserhead could hear fighting over the whole building. While the others fought, he snuck around checking every room. Hoping by the gods the problem child somehow was here. 

An aura of blood lust shot behind the sleepy hero, who immediately dodged to the side. He saw the door he was just in front getting disintegrated by Shigiraki. 

"So the heroes finally found us, huh, and I was even right about one of you sneaking around looking for something. What might that be?" 

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at Shigiraki, which he couldn't see behind the googles. 

"Are you guys working with Midoriya Hisashi?" 

The villain looked shocked at him, then laughed. 

"I have heard about Hisashi being a popular villain in America, very powerful too. I tried negotiating with him, but we don't exactly see eye to eye. Hell, he was even hard to get in contact with no matter how big my influence is here!" 

He clicked his tongue in annoyance, then glared at Eraserhead. 

"So no, we are not working together. Who knew he would get in the way of my plans"