2 Years Part 1

Finally, it is time. Aizawa finished packing, and was on his way to the airport. He arrived and saw some of his problem children, some of them sponsored by Yaoyorozu or Todoroki. Uraraka, Todoroki, Asui, Iida, Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo are waiting for him in front of the airport. The rest of the class stay's behind, in case the league of villains comes back first with Midoriya.

Which hopefully, will not happen.

"Are you brats ready?"

They all jumped, not hearing his approach.

"Yes, sensei!" Aizawa scoffed.

"You are graduates, I am not your sensei anymore. Just call me Aizawa, and Eraserhead on duty"

Nodding, they started their trek onto the plane

The ride was mostly quiet, and Aizawa went over all the information they gathered before the trip. They know that Dragon, who was Midoriya's father, died about a year and two months ago. They still have no info about what happened to the problem child, however considering who killed the Dragon. Probably very bad. However, they have kept tabs on the league, not making it known to the villains. So they know that Dabi isn't back yet, which means the problem child and the fire user are still in America. The Problem child either got away from Dabi, or something else happened to the villain.

How do they know it's Dabi that killed Dragon? Simple, America finally opened up more and shared more details with them. Except, they say they don't know about Midoriya... Except, Nezu thinks they're lying. Yes, they are helping them more, but how can they not know about Dragon's son? Anyway, let's get back on track, considering they are more open for U.A. and Japan. They shared the report of Dragon's death, which has the same autopsy report as all the murders Dabi has committed.

America's hero commission, now called the quirk commission, has also told them of the big change in America.

About 9 months ago, a young woman rose up and took over Dragon's villain organization. And turned it upside down. The organization would have been called a vigilante organization in Japan, however, in America, it's either considered a normal organization or a mafia. Well, a kind-hearted mafia. After all, there is a mafia in Italy that was more considered a vigilante organization than a mafia. Nevertheless, it is easier to go as a mafia, which is a simple word. Instead of a big word like organization.

Normally Mafia are considered bad, but there are some mafia groups that do the opposite of what's normal of its rumors. For example, the most known mafia that lives both in Italy and Japan, is Vongola. The Vongola family fought the criminals and kept the cities in their area safe. Not terrorizing it like what mafia normally do. And considering the information they got from America, the woman's organization has connections with the Vongola. Which is the reason why they are also called a mafia group.

Aizawa sighs, he's gone through all this in his head. And that is not all of it. He did not joke about there being a lot that has changed in America, and the government over hasn't told them all of it. Just changed the names and some information, they were only cryptic when they talked about how their society has changed. Saying, if u guys want to know the changes in our society, then come and see for yourselves.

Nonetheless, Eraserhead doesn't care much about the changes. He's only worried about his problem child, who has been under a villain's care for ten months. As well as most likely still running from villains. He does have hopes that the woman, who is now the new leader of Dragon's group, has the problem child and takes care of him. After all, the 'quirk commission' does praise that group a lot now. Even the government is praising the group, saying they were the ones bringing up the idea of the change.