And the next day

The chains moved a little in the room, as the teen shuffled a little. His tired eyes slowly opening fro sleep. Completly feeling fine, except for when he fully woke up. Feeling his whole body, and extra weights on his chest, and fewer weights down below. Which all in all, confused him. He touches his chest to fines decent plump of boobs, Izuku stops and looks down. He screamed in surprise and accidentally hit his head on the wall. After staying still for his headache to pass over, he looked down and gulped. His hand reaching down below to feel what he is missing, he shrieked and jumped out f bed racing to his bathroom.

Only to realize there are no mirrors in there, he desperately searches for something to look at himself with. There were no windows or glass in both bathroom and bedroom, so eventually, he had to give up and get back to bed. Sitting there touching himself everywhere, on every new curve his body suddenly got. His muscles smaller then before, and six-pack became a flat stomach. His only conclusion to what has happened is, his father and his special guest must have been there while he was asleep and changed his body.

Or rather, changed his gender.

He stared at the weird wall, which he (he means she) realized wasn't normal. Or rather it's made of soundproof walls around him, even the door is of soundproof wall! No wonder the rom was always dim lit! Feeling disheartned by knowing no sounds can get out of the room, her gender changed, and everything that happened the da before.

Sent her into a sobbing feast.

The only comforting thing she found that hadn't changed is her hair, which is still short (but probaly not for long). Cause her clothes also been changed in her sleep. Izuku kept on crying and sobbing, now that she finally calmed down to understand everything happened to her.

The lock clicked, and Izuku instantly became quiet, except for her sniffling and hiccups. The door opened and her father stepped in with a tray off food.

"Good morning Izuka, here's your breakfast" he simply stated.

Izuku's head whipped up to look at his father.

"B-b-but my na-name i-is Izuku..."

Her father set down the tray in her lap.

"Not anymore, I am your father and in charge of you. I decide when you eat, your name, and every action i allow you too. You shall shower and do your business in the bathroom alone, but always shower after a client is finished"

Wait, what?

"What do you mean by clients?" Izuku looks at his father in horror and confusion as he ask.

His father snickered at him.

"Clients that can do wathever they want with, of course with some set of rules. Something you couldn't do as a useless quirkless boy, but as quirkless little girl can and satisfy them"

With that, his father left the room locking the door as always.

Izuku, simply sat there taking every word to his heart. And when she finall understood everything.

A new sobbing fest started.