6 months

The time had come for a few students of 2A to go for America, Nezu and Aizawa stood at the airport waving them off. When they disappeared from sight, Aizawa turned to Nezu.

“They better not get themselves killed, I pretty sure made those who are rational go to this mission. Are there variables I might not be aware of, that you are aware of?” 

Nezu chuckled.

“I trust your judgment Aizawa, and from what I have seen. Those students are the most cool headed compared to the others, as well as good at Improv. Plus, Hisashi can’t kill them, he will get too much attention by doing so” 

Aizawa nodded. 

“Let’s hope they find the problem child, or at least clues about him”. 

In America

The students got off the airplane and made it outside, they immediately looked for the hotel to put away their stuff. Now they're in the room sitting in a ring, ready to discuss the first steps of their mission. 

Yaoyorozu, Shoji, Koda, and Tokoyami sat in silence and watched the map of the city they were in. Momo furrowed her eyebrow in deep thought. 

“The villain must be hiding with Midoriya somewhere, if he did illegal things Midoriya he wouldn’t want to be in sight of the heroes”

As they thought over what she said, Tokoyami got a thought.

“unless they are in plain sight, at the same time not” 

That made the other three look at him, Shoji decided to be the one to ask.

“What do you mean?” 

As he asked, Momo figured out what Tokoyami meant, and decided to answer.

“I see, we already know Hisashi has a big influence here in America. And that influence might also go over to the government as well, which will explain why they wouldn’t allow japanese heroes to help”. 

Shoji and Koda’s eyes widened as they realized what they talked about, Tokoyami just nodded along with what she just said. 

“In other words, we might have to go to bar’s or public places as normal kids and ask about the dark side of this country” 

They all nodded, Momo  took charge from there. 

“Ok, Koda, ask the birds to look around and make sure this map is correct. We don’t want any structures to surprise us, as well as make the birds look out for Midoriya. Shoji, go to multiple locations to listen for Midoriya as well as listen in on conversations around you. So stick to bar’s and dark places villains love to stay in, but don’t stick out or get noticed. Me and Tokoyami will go to the most public places and ask the civilians how social structures are like here in America!” 

All of them nodded and headed out, Koda asked the birds that went to action right away, Shoji got to the dark places right away and grew ears out of his limbs and listened. Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami are asking the Civilians what they know about the criminal world and how that affects civilization. 

When it was midnight, they all returned to the hotel room. Aizawa did tell them to make sure not to stay out long after around 1 pm, because it’s then the most dangerous are out and could take their lives. They are still students after all, so better to be safe and sound. 

They sat down and looked at each other, momo straightened herself.

“Me and Tokoyami can start, and it is what we feared. Hisashi has so much influence that the government doesn’t want to go against him, Hisashi’s villain identity is also known as the fiery dragon. From what we could gather he is a very impatient, brutal man that does not hesitate to burn someone down. Especially if he has no use for them”.