The next day

Izuku got out of the airport, he looked around and finally found the sign he was looking for. His father standing next to a car holding a cardboard that said Izuku's name on it. He went over to him and caught his eyes. His father's eyes didn't show any happiness, sadness, nor angry. He's eyes just seemed unimpressed, and nothing more.

For Izuku he was curious about his father, though not as much as his sadness and broken heart which is closed to being shattered.

Midoriya Hisashi nodded to Izuku, then sat in the car. The little greenhead didn't want to make him wait, so he hurriedly got into the car as well.

The car ride was quiet, which he didn't mind. Since his head was churning with thoughts of everything that happened yesterday, or should he say today or tomorrow? He's not sure about the timetable of different countries. As soon as he gets home with his father he will check it out and get used to the time in America.

They arrived at a small house in a forest, not too far from the city as well as far from the city. They got out of the car and went up to the house, Izuku looking around at the nature enjoying its calmness. He ended up just standing outside the house enjoying the view of the forest, and listening to bird chirps in the air. 

"Are you coming or not?!" He heard his father shout from inside the house. Not knowing his father so well, he didn't want to take any chances and ran inside. He stopped in the hall right inside of the door, took off his shoes, and went inside fast without running. His father standing in the middle of the living room wearing a scowl on his face. 

The living room is quite small and looked pretty normal, like any living room. Then the greenhead shifted his attention from the living room and over to his father, he shrank a little when he saw the scowl on his face and disgust in his eyes. His father grabbed his arm and led him down a hallway, and into a room farthest down the corridor. He slammed the door shut and locked it behind him.    

It happened so fast, Izuku didn't have time to look around himself in the new room. He was only able to see it didn't have any windows, the only light in the room came from a lonely light bulb hanging from the ceiling. His father pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him, holding him down. Izuku still confused about everything that happened recently, couldn't find any strength to fight back. He was tired after being thrown out of U.A, finding his mother dead, then thrown on a plane to America, live with his father he never met before, who apparently is holding him down on the bad grabbing something behind him.

Something clamped around each of his wrists, he looked at them and found his hands cuffed to the wall behind the bed. His father got off the bed and looked at his work. Izuku's mind is finally catching up to the events, and started to get even more confused and scared at the same time. 

"What are you doing?" 

Hisashi stared down at him, then went to the small cabinet on the wall. The only furniture besides the bed in the room. His father brought something out of the cabinet, he put it in the pocket and went over to the door. Izuku unsure of the situation, got even more scared and didn't know what's happening. 

"Wait where are you going?!" 

His father unlocked the door and opened it, Izuku's sweat dripped from his forehead. 

"DAD!" He tried calling out to the man, who whipped his head around and glared at the small greenhead. Who shrank even more in the bed, shivering by the glare his given by his only biological father. 

"Only call me father, if not you will get punishment" 

And he went out, leaving Izuku cuffed to the wall.

Alone in the dimly lit room.