3

That's what you're wearing to the party^^

I'm not freaking out.

Of course I'm not freaking out. It's just a party.

A party with Slytherins. I've always been intimidated by Slytherins. I don't know why but I just am. Wait yes of course I know why.

Pansy Parkinson.

That bitch always had it out for me. And after 5 years of knowing her, I still don't know why.

"I don't know why I bloody agreed to go in the first place." I sneered as Adi helped me get ready. I was wearing a yellow spaghetti strap mini dress, with little flowers dispersed evenly on it.

"Because! You need to get out a little more. Live your life!" Adeline said cheerfully as she added the finishing touches to my makeup.

I told her nothing heavy duty. Just a natural look. She argued with me but she knows how I don't like heavy makeup. So she obeyed.

"I live plenty." I huffed and she chuckled.

"All right, all done." She cheered as she finished my makeup. It wasn't much, just some mascara and some highlighter. I don't wear makeup much.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate this Adi."

"Anytime, my love."

I hugged her tightly but I let go at the sound of a knock at the door.

"Oh shit he's here" I frantically started rummaging around for no reason. Why am I acting like this? He's just taking me to a party.

I quickly stopped panicking and cleared my throat. "Coming!" I let out a sigh as I calmly grabbed my book and opened the door. Adi standing behind me.

He was leaning against the doorframe. He drug his eyes up and down, examining my body. I stood there frozen. "Wow..." was all he managed to say.

He cleared his throat as I examined him too.

He wore a pair of black cargo pants and a white button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms, and leaving 2 or 3 buttons undone. Just enough to reveal a silver chain that dangled from his neck.

"You look uh- great. You look great." He stammered and I lightly blushed at his words. "You don't look so bad yourself." I chuckled and he smiled.

"Well I'm gonna go I've got to uh- study for a test or something." Adi piped up.

Adi. I forgot she was here.

"Oh yeah of course. I'll see you around." I gave a her small hug and she walked out the door.

Enzo was still leaning against the doorframe, facing me. Before she left, she turned around and gave me a thumbs up.

I raised an eyebrow and shooed her out.

"So uh- ready to go?" Lorenzo asked and I nodded.

I closed the door behind us and we made our way to the Slytherin common room.

As we were walking Enzo noticed that I was holding a book in my hands.

"What is that?" He asked and grabbed the book out of my hands, our walking came to a halt.

"You are not bringing a book to a party." He laughed and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Why not?"

He looked at me with his brown eyes and shook his head. "Because tonight, you and I are gonna have fun. We're not reading. You'll be to busy dancing with me." He smirked and I just rolled my eyes.