10

I suggest you play this song whilst reading, it's one of my absolute favourites! 💐

I sat at the Hufflepuff table conversing with my other housemates. When someone sat beside me letting out a huff. "Morning darling, sleep well?" A smile appeared on my face and I nodded my head.

"Yes I did. I'm sorry I didn't wait for you this morning, I had something to take care of."

He cocked an eyebrow but I settled his confusion. "I went to see Cedric and well, he wasn't alone. But it was good because he moved on and now I can too." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Are you alright? If you need time-"

"I have waited for you long enough, I'm not going to spend another moment without you." I gazed into his eyes and he placed a soft, but passionate kiss on my lips.

He pulled back and grabbed some food. "So I was thinking since we get the day off today I was thinking you and I could go on an adventure?" He said whilst buttering some toast.

"I'd love to."

...

After breakfast Lorenzo insisted that I go to my dorm and get ready for our 'adventure'. I had no idea what we were doing, so I just wore a simple short white dress.

He told me to meet him in the courtyard. So, I made my way down in search for the boy with the chestnut hair. My eyes wandered over the horizon until I laid eyes on the boy I craved to see the most.

With a bright smile on my face, I walked over to him and his face lit up. "You look absolutely beautiful, as always darling." I swooned at his words, my heart doing a little '!'.

"Thank you, my love." I replied as he took my hand in his and we started walking, the castle now out of view.

We trudged along the outskirts of the school, coming to a halt when Lorenzo pulled out a yellow flower. "Where on earth did you get that from?" I asked in shock, honestly the boy just pulled it out of nowhere.

He chuckled at my question, ignoring it completely. "Well, are you going to answer me or should I just assume that you can pull flowers out of your ass?" I pressed and he laughed once more.

"Will you calm yourself, it's a Portkey." His response made me form my mouth in an 'o' shape.

"A dandelion as a Portkey?"

"Yes, now hold on." He motioned for me to grab the small dainty flower, for which I grabbed onto the stem and the world around me twisted and turned, my stomach feeling queasy.