11

AN: Please sir- the way he's so focused when he plays the piano is beautiful 🤩  I suggest you listen to the song before reading this chapter, it's important because if you don't then you won't understand this chapter and thank you guys so much for 400 reads, I know it may not seem like a lot but it's amazing for me!!

"Alright what if we went to the library?"

Lorenzo and I were currently laying in my bed, his head in my lap as I sat leaning against the headboard, trying to figure out things to do.

"We've done a lot of reading already." I replied as I play with his brunette locks.

"Yes, I suppose we have..."

I thought back to the past couple days, they have been magnificent. Just Lorenzo and I, not a care in the world. Exploring the castle, spending time in our dorms and the library. It's been our own personal paradise. I never thought that I would be as happy as I am with him.

I always thought that I would just be some girl who spent to much time reading. An introvert. And that he would just be a boy who slept around. But he's so much more than that. He's the one who thought me how to live and to relax. I am forever thankful for that. For him.

My god, would you listen to me. I sound like one of those cheesy characters straight out of those hallmark movies.

"Well, there is this one place I could take you..." he suggested whilst standing up. This caught my attention as I too, stood up off of the bed.

"Where?" I eagerly asked.

"You'll see." He smirked as he grabbed my hands and we walked out the door.

...

We walked down unfamiliar corridors of the castle, I could tell we were on a higher level, considering the amount of stairs we climbed.

"Alright, this is it." Lorenzo stated as he opened the door to a room that was almost abandoned, but as if someone tried to fix it up. It was welcoming though... it had a meek aura.

The room was dusty I could tell, but bright. There were broken windows with ragged curtains hanging above them. The floor boards creaked as we walked deeper into the room. But of course, you couldn't miss the piano in the centre of the room,

My mouth parted slightly, what was this place and why did Lorenzo take me here?

"Enzo...where are we?" I asked turning around to the boy who smiled down at me.