4

I used to enjoy the subtle light that shined through the curtains, the way it formed a glow on my face, bringing out my eyes, and honey-brown hair.

But now...I hate it.

"Oh god." I groaned. I was laying in bed, the morning after. 'What the hell did I do last night?' I thought as I placed my hand on my head.

Immediately I felt a throbbing headache, my stomach felt unbearably sore. I sat up and noticed Aisha standing in front of the mirror, adjusting her skirt.

"Good morning." She said, which sounded like a scream. "Oh please don't yell." I rubbed my eyes and she chuckled lightly.

"Rough night?"

"I'm never drinking again. I don't even know what happened." She just laughed.

"Well you missed breakfast but I brought up some toast for you. You need to eat."

I looked at the time and read 8:15. I got out of bed and began getting ready. "I'll meet you in potions." Aisha informed me and I just nodded, not daring to form words. I could barely open my eyes fully.

I put on a plaid skirt with a white button up top, along with my robes of course. I got all of my things together, shoved the toast in my mouth and walked out the door, my writhing headache still occurring.

As I walked down the crowded hallways, I tried to piece together what happened. My mind was a blur. I don't think I even remembered my middle name.

As I walked to class, my eyes landed on a group of Slytherins. I grazed over the group and instantly spotted Lucille.

Lucille...

Everything stopped, my realization becoming obvious as my eyes widened.

And Draco...

It was all coming back to me now. Lorenzo kissed Lucille. Then Draco kissed me. I shivered at the thought. I despised him.

Someone noticed my presence and they made a b-line towards me. Lorenzo.

Nope. Not doing this today.

"Hello darling, you alright?" The brunette boy asked and I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"Am I alright? No! I woke up this morning not even remembering my middle name!" I whisper shouted and he just smiled.

"Well you were ready to keep going, but I had to stop you from drinking your brains out."

"You brought me back to my dorm..." I said in realization, ok I'm starting to remember.

"You don't seem to remember much of last night do you?" He asked in a rather loud tone. I pushed him back. "Will you shush! It feels like my brain is bleeding!" I whisper shouted again and he smirked.

"What's your first class?" He asked as we stood in the crowded hall. "Potions...you?"

"Potions." He said and I nodded.

"Can I walk you there?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes and I bit my lip, a thing I tend to do a lot.

"Sure." I replied as we started walking towards class. "So what do you remember of last night?" He asked me and I just looked straight ahead.

"Well, I remember bits and pieces but...I know there was drinking, lots of drinking. Uh- shots too. Maybe body shots? Put over someone's shoulder, and some kissing" I said as we walked into the class room. He seemed to frown at the kissing part.

"Well I have to say, you're doing pretty good for someone who is hungover." He weakly smiled at me as we sat down at our desks. Which were across the class from each other.