Together

A/N

So, a Tiana/Bam one now! I like this one, and I love Biana and Tam together. So I hope you like this one too!

P.S. this is set after Unlocked, with mild spoilers, but not really.

Biana sat in her favorite spot at Everglen, a marble bench that overlooks the expansive lake. The sun was setting, reflecting smooth colors of pink, purple, and blue over the glass-like water. She stared in wonder of it all, thinking about nothing and everything at the same time. Sunset was her favorite time of day, a time where she could get away from the mess her life was and finally be able to sit alone and collect her thoughts in peace.

Someone sat beside her. She looked over, recognizing their dark silver-tipped hair and silver-blue eyes.

"Hey," he said, looking over at her with those pretty eyes.

"Hey."

"So... how are you doing?"

"Fine, really," she said, a bit too quickly.

"Are you really fine? With all this Neverseen stuff, and Keefe being gone, and... are you sure you're okay?" He said somewhat awkwardly. "I mean, it's okay if you're not okay."

"I'm-I don't know," she found it useless to lie now. "It's just, the Neverseen has always been one step ahead of us. They seem to figure out what we're gonna do before we even do it. I want that advantage, for once, before anyone else gets hurt... or leaves."

Tam nodded in silent agreement.

They sat there quietly for a few minutes, not talking, just soaking up the others presence and looking out at the now starlit sky.

"Why did you come here?" Biana finally asked.

"I just... I guess I just wanted to talk."

"Well, thank you."

"For what?"

"For talking with me." She smiled gently at him.

He smiled back, a real smile that Biana had never seen before.

"You should do that more often," she abruptly said.

"Do what?" His smile left his face, now contorting into an expression of mild concern and curiosity.

"Smile. It looks nice on you," she slightly blushed after that comment. She looked over and saw that Tam was blushing too.

"...thanks." He attempted to smile again, but only succeeding in making his face look weird.

She laughed softly at his funny expression.

"What?"

"Just-" she giggled, "your face."

"What about it?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Okay..."

They sat in silence a bit more studying the peaceful scenery, until Biana finally broke the quiet.

"Tam?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you."

"What?" He asked, his head swiveling to look at her.

Biana paused, wondering if she should do this. She didn't know. Would he like her back? Did she really want to risk her friendship with him?

But her heart was made up."I... I really like you, Tam."

When he scrunched his eyebrows in slight confusion, she added, "As, like, more than a friend. And I understand that you don't like me back... so we can agree to just be friends, okay? Because I-"

Tam cut her off by saying, "No. You don't understand. I... I think I like you too. I just, I don't know how to put it... I just didn't want to tell you in case you didn't like me back."

Biana gazed at him in wonder. It was rare for him to open up like this, at all, to anyone... and he had just told her that he likes her back.

Tam smiled at her, another real one. Biana smiled back.

"So... what do we do now?" Tam asked her.

"I don't know," she responded, shrugging.

"Well, then we'll figure it out together."

She nodded, and leaned her head against his shoulder.

They sat and watched the stars, late into the night, together.

A/N

Thanks for reading! I hoped you liked it! 

The next one will probably be another Sokeefe one, which is already in the works. I'm excited for it! 

Anyway, goodbye, and until next time!