chapter 9

I looked up pregnancy symptoms because I don't think I've been experiencing any.

•vomiting
none
•breast pains
none
•feeling bloated
nope

nothing.

I decided to go to drug mart to buy some pregnancy tests.

I took 3 and only one line showed up on all of them and that means i'm not pregnant.

I started crying on the bathroom floor. I really wanted a baby and I was really upset we aren't having one.

Suddenly Hayes stormed into the bathroom immediately taking me into his arms. he saw I had the pregnancy tests in my hand and read what they said.

"I'm sorry baby. well keep trying." he said combing his fingers through my hair and kissing my forehead lightly trying to calm me down.

"Hayes I really do love you." I said sniffling after he wiped away my tears.

"I love you too Gab. When I met you, no one else in the world existed because my world was right in front of me. you are my everything and I never want you to forget that." He said. that made me cry so hard. It made me think of when I first layed eyes on Hayes. I was one of those fans obsessed with him at 13, now I'm married to him and all my childhood dreams actually came true. I never thought a guy like Hayes would ever come around but I guess I was wrong.