chapter 7

I said my goodbyes to Ashley and ignored Shawn. I have no clue why he would even think of doing that.

I was mad but then again in highschool, I might have liked him..

Back in highschool we were so close to dating but then Hayes moved here, and I fell in love with him. Maybe I still have some feelings for Shawn? He's so sweet and he's always there for me. I trust him and I used to tell him everything. he was my best friend. I love him. But I just can't. I'm married to Hayes and I love Hayes no matter what. I want to grow old with Hayes. have kids with Hayes, not Shawn.

Shawn just stood there, staring at me. he looked so sad and I just had that urge to go up to him and hug him and comfort him, but I can't and wont.

Shawn's POV
Gabby wouldn't even look at me. I just sat there and stared at her hug Ashley goodbye. All I want is her in my arms. Why would I try and kiss her? I love Ashley, but I also love Gabby. Hayes is still pissed at me for it. Hayes would probably beat my ass if I actually succeeded in kissing Gabby.

Gabby's POV
I finally got out to my car and started it then left.

I came home to rose petals leading up to mine and Hayes bedroom. I followed the rose petals an opened our bedroom door.

Hayes was laying in our bed, candles spread throughout the room. Bunches of roses and rose petals everywhere. it was perfect.

Hayes got up and came over to me.

"I know I messed up Gab, but this is to make up for it." he said.

"Hayes, I love you so much." i said kissing him. The kiss turned into a passionate kiss, and then a make out. Hayes pushed us onto the bed without breaking the kiss. I tugged on the hem of his shirt telling him I wanted it off. He took off his shirt throwing it across the room. He then unbuckled his belt and took off his pants leaving him in only his boxers. Then it was my turn. He ripped my shirt over my head and slid my shorts off, leaving me only in my bra and underwear. He stared at my body for a minute before saying, "Gabriella, your beautiful."

I then kissed his lips passionately. He was eager, he wanted me. He unclipped my bra and slid my underwear off. He left a trail of kisses up my body, and in between every kiss he apologized for cheating. He took of his boxers and took out the condom but I stopped him.

"I think it's time Hayes." I said.

He sat there shocked.

"A baby. Do we want a baby already?" he said.

"I think we should try." I said stroking my hand through his hair.

"Okay. I'm scared." he said.

"Don't be Hayes. we're in this together." I said kissing him.

"I love you." Hayes said.

"I love you too."