chapter 14

well it's official, I'm not pregnant! thank god. Hayes is still being a dick so I don't know if I should tell him if I'm pregnant or not cause I can never forget what he did to me.

"hey slut did you find out if your really pregnant with that assholes kid yet?" Hayes screamed to me up the stairs.

are you serious? fuck him. if he's not gonna leave then I will.

"yeah I did Hayes, your such a dick."

"alright and? are you pregnant with his kid or what."

"I'm not pregnant."

I found out that Kian and I did use a condom because he found it in the bed the next day.

"are you seriously acting like this? it's not like you haven't cheated on me like a million times."

that hurt saying because a while ago he cheated on me at the bar even though he just kissed the girl. we had a fight and I left for a day or two and then I came back because I couldn't live a life without him. I've never seen him be this mean to me it's kind of scary.

"okay I was drunk, and I only kissed her you had sex with the guy."

he was right. I had sex with kian and he only kissed her.

"okay yeah they were both drunken mistakes, I got over what you did why can't you get over it?"

"because gabby, it's kinda hard to get over the fact that my WIFE had sex with another man." I could see the hurt in his eyes. all I wanted to do was comfort him but I made him this way. I made him upset and I couldn't handle myself for doing that.

"I'm leaving."

"where do you think your going." Hayes said attempting to grab my arm and pull me
back.

"let go of me, I need to think about what I did to you Hayes." with that I called the only guy that understood me right now.

Kian.

Hayes pov (haven't heard from him in a while😋)

where is she going? I love her. how could I do that to her last night? what the fuck? how could I cal her all those names? omg what have I done? wait. she had sex with Kian! that asshole. in high school he wanted her and she wanted him and I hated him for that. I'm gonna forgive her I just need time. I'm in love with her. I'm so happy she didn't get pregnant with Kians kid because I want to be the one to have children with her. she's mine not his. she won't forgive me after what I forced her to do with me last night. I don't know what to do anymore I need to think like she needs to.

"I'm going on a walk." wait did I say that out loud? no body's even here.

gabbys pov

(phone call)

g- "hey Kian can you meet me somewhere?"
k- "of course, are you okay?"
g- "no, I'm not"
k- "where are you, I'm coming."
g- "I don't know Kian, the corner of.. I don't know I'm sorry I'm crying, I'm sure you don't want to hear me."
k- "gabby shh I'll find you."
(hangs up)

it's been about 10 minutes since I got off the phone with Kian. finally I hear a car pull up behind me and it was him. I stopped and got into his car.

"what happened? did Hayes do something to you?" he asked.

"last night.. he.." and I told him everything, every single detail of what happened.

"I'm going to beat his ass." Kian said.

"Kian.."

"Yes." he turned towards me, wiped the tears off my face and pushed my hair back behind my ear.

"I.. i.."

"you what."

our faces were only centimeters apart.

"I love you.."