chapter 5

HOLY CRAP GUYS OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!! well I got a new phone and I lost all my stories😔 but I'll have the update right now! love yall thanks for waiting!😘

"We're pregnant!" Ashley said happily.

"Oh my gosh congrats!" I said hugging Ashley.

"Now when are you and Hayes gonna have one?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know. Me and Hayes got into a fight and that's why I'm here." I said.

"I'm really sorry Gab. Stay here as long as you want and I hope you guys work it out." said Shawn pulling me into a tight hug.

*later that day*

Me and Ashley went up to her room and sat in the middle of the floor, talking about high school.

"Oh my gosh remember when I first started to have a crush on Shawn in high school?" said Ashley.

"Yes oh my God you were OBSESSED with him!" I said.

"I know! I'm so happy we liked eachother and finally got married." she said.

"Me too! Remember when I first started to like Hayes?" I said.

"Yes! He was legit all you talked about." she said.

"I know! and when our parents wouldn't let us date so we just had like a school only relationship and we used to get yelled at by the teachers for no PDA in the hallways!" I said.

"Yes! That was BS!" she said.

"Yeah well I'm really tired I should get to bed." I said.

"Okay, goodnight Gab! love you!" she said pulling me into a hug.

I walked into the guest bedroom and got into my pajamas. I walked out to brush my teeth and got stopped by someone.

"Wow, you grew up Gab." It was Shawn. He used to have the biggest crush on me in high school but I liked Hayes, and he hated Hayes for that.

"Yeah I guess I did." I said laughing.

"Your gorgeous, just like in high school."